Need legal advice

Hi my friend that just recently moved to Sweden,ask a legal advice about, his husband that he is married with for a year now,

She. Didn't know that her husband, had a child with the ex girlfriend, that he said it's. Just an accident because when they we're mingled that ex girlfriend. Says she will never be pregnant again, it's because she was on a planning, of they since called IUD, or implant? And then it's suddenly turn out that, she wants the money for my friends husband insurance.

Is it possible that my friend end up with nothing.?
Or is it possible that the ex girlfriend can take over the pension or insurance?
And is there a chance that my friend can sue them?
Can someone help me to know what are the legal rights of a Filipina wife who is married to a Swedish Guy, in Sweden?

Any answer would be really helpful
Thank you

Hello , in Sweden , there is nothing like an agreement by mouth. Its all about whats's on psper , but My question is , if your friend is realy in love with his man , why does she keep thinking about insurance , benefits now ? They are just married for a year. The man has his right to tell The insurance how he want his benefits to be shared. If not , it goes automatically to his current wife and children.

My friend concerned was,why hide the secret?  And she is being depressed, by the ex girlfriend calling everyday?  I've seen her suffering about the desicion of what is right, she is competting with the ex who had a child, and yes she loves him the most because if she didnt she will never give up the best opputunity ,she already had by having a position on her career ,in Philippines.

Are you a lawyer? Or you know one because she just isnt a friend she is also my cousin.
Thanks

Sorry , But in Sweden The law allows The father or The mother of The child to call The other and inform him or her about what is going on in The kids life. Especially if The child hurt themselves at school or want to move somewhere with The other parent . I know alot of people From other cultures find it difficult but this is The reality. Unless The father tells the ex to just call only when is immergency. Sweden culture is totally different From other places. Please let your friend know that no court in Sweden Will tell The ex not to have contact with The babys father. This is because they look into what is best For the baby first in Sweden and not what The current wife want.  The child need both parent whether they are together or not to have a good relationship to bring up their child.

I Am just giving you honnest answers. I have lived in Swden For a very long time snd I know almost every law and order here. You do not need to spend your Hard ern cash on a Lawyer , because tge Lawyer Will tell you almost everything I have told you , and he Will even tell you that this Will be a lost case as most Swedish Lawyers are honnest.

Legal advice is exactly what LAWYERS are for. Would you really accept legal advice from someone on a forum board that you don't know and may not even be a (local) practicing lawyer???

Do you think that is wise, really?  Just remember, when you get FREE legal advice, you get exactly what you PAY for.

Cheers,
James           Expat-blog Experts Team

James, sometimes experience help advise people . I respect your opinion , but Before I became a business man , I read Law For years and I come From a family of Lawyers . My family have handled this kind of cases many times. This is a contact of a Lawyer Who is an expert in this vases contact them and see what they Will tell you. I Will not tell people what they want to hear but The truth. Her is The link. http://www.advokatfritz.com/rattsomraden/familjeratt/

That may well be so, but are you a (local) lawyer or completely up-to-date on all the local law? If so, then you may give general advice, if not then there is absolutely no guarantee that would be correct.

It is always advisable to get legal advice from a practicing (local) lawyer for various reasons. Not the least of which is the ability to seek damages for malpractice, should that advice be wrong.

I still stand behind my initial posting. It's sound advice.

Cheers,
James       Expat-blog Experts Team

Herr is also a forum where many women are in your situation Who are Swedish , but cant do anything about it.  You just have to tske care if your marriage and relationship with your husband and leave him to solve his own problems with his ex wife. http://www.amelia.se/forum/bonusfamilje … ns-ex-fru/

James thank you for your kind, opinion but me myself don't know about marital laws and rights, and my friend/ cousin still dont know how to speak swedish and her English is quite not good either, and sadly I was not in Sweden to help her physically, but in international law, also it was written that when the man and woman says I do, in front of a marriage counsellors, it has no doubt that the man give all the rights to the wife, and therefore, she has a right to know everything and anything whats going on, but since the husband hide it and it pops up as a surprise, and now she's asking for an explanations that sometimes always lead in harassment, either on words or physical, I bet I have a right to ask for help or an advice in anyway I know,

Can you give me a link of those,lawyers, married counselling department, that can speak English understandably so I can pay a visit, when I go back to Sweden.thanks it would be helpful if it's in Stockholm or Gotland part of Sweden

prins its not even been a wife it's an ex mingled girlfriend that based on my own searches that my cousins husband used to know in a dating site called sexmate.se because in Sweden they have this thing called eniro and other site contain status if married or divorce plus the dating site they used to be with and all the networks that they use to go into

I understand you very well. But in Sweden there is not much difference between a married and a girlfriend with a kid. Once you have a kid with The person , it doesn't realy matter if you were married or not. They have to have a very good relationship for The Childs sake. There is even now in sweden that you do not have yo get married again if you so do not wish. You can just be staying with the person and register as living together ( sambo ) and its patially or almost recognized as marriage . That is partner registry.  There is even another that you can live at different places and be together. That is Called särbö. Like i said before in sweden The laws are that both parent are needed to take care of The kid. Exempel , if The mother prevent The father From meeting The child its a crime if only The father is not a threat to The kid.