Is there ATM machines at these developments?

If I get freaked out from the people in Honduras and want to just stay at the development. It would be handy if there is an ATM there.

There are no ATM
Machines in ANY beach developments in Honduras. If any say there will be.. Well.. Might as be a dreamer.

What I have done.. Clients have done.. Friends have done... Is put a question as simple as.. Hey does anyone have local currency in exchange for US$ or vs. I'm really sure in La Ceiba you will meet more than a few that will toss out that they are willing to throw out $ equal to what you need in exchange simply for you to not have to go to a bank or to turn $ to local currency. And for sure you will be bought a couple drinks along the way lol. Life is short and a lot if Canadians I know love to relax in Honduras. BTW... I love to bet $$$. For the past 10 years.. For a bet of course... What "development" has had the. Best New Years.. Or Christmas in Honduras ?!? If any developers or owners of within a development want to chime in.. All is good. On topic.. Off topic now or then.. There are lots of foreigners from not only .. Canada and The US that stay in Honduras for warm weather. I have personally met with others from across the world. Pretty cool right ?!?
Honduras has a lot to offer like I have stated many times. Don't be sold by a salesman. Many are near and close. Live your dream by others experience and thoughts. Then again... Others don't think alike. So at least feel your future for yourself as others don't live your life.

"If I get freaked out from the people in Honduras" ??????
How insulting is that !
Yes, you deserve to use the ATM's in Honduras. The Bay islands have PLENTY of them to choose from and you can "freak out" on one or all of them when you discover an empty bank account because of a compromised machine that are prevalent here.
With that type of mentality, I feel you are in for a rude awakening. Possibly you should reconsider coming here.
This ain't Kansas Toto.

fotofrog wrote:

"If I get freaked out from the people in Honduras" ??????
How insulting is that !
Yes, you deserve to use the ATM's in Honduras. The Bay islands have PLENTY of them to choose from and you can "freak out" on one or all of them when you discover an empty bank account because of a compromised machine that are prevalent here.
With that type of mentality, I feel you are in for a rude awakening. Possibly you should reconsider coming here.
This ain't Kansas Toto.

Wow you are not very friendly.  I will stay out of your neighborhood.   Maybe Orlando would be better for me.