Degree Attestation From Saudi Embassy - For Doctor already in KSA

Dear All,

My wife is a doctor and she is already in the kingdom on my iqama. Now, she wants to practice medicine in KSA. Can someone pls tell me the procedure to attest her degrees. She has passed SLE from Pakistan and nowadays has submitted her documents for verification on dataflow website (awaiting results).

I would really appreciate if someone can brief about the steps involved. I find it really difficult to get the related information as i myself am an engineer and have lil knowledge about procedure for doctors.

@sweetpotato a very long procedure u have to send her all degrees to pakistan for attestation ...thr are agents who can do that and they will charge u for it

Dear Yadgar,

Indeed its a long procedure, but it has to get started from somewhere .... i mean she did SLE.... and once dataflow is done then what is next.... she checked with the agents before coming here and they said that a job letter is required in order to attest the docs.... She still has to secure a job .... So i would appreciate if you can briefly explains the steps involved for degree attestation ... i-e

1- SLE
2- dataflow verification
3- .......

BTW, i have heard that you can get a job without degree attestation and you can do the attestation afterwards.... is it possible?.... plss guide me ...

u have to wait for data flow results meanwhile u can apply to the hospitals private or SOP ...i m not sure about MOH if u get a job u can do nakal kafala and then u can apply for saudi council registration...

Thanx... So basically blow are the steps.

1-SLE
2-Dataflow verification
3-Find a job
4-Degree attestation
5-SHCS registration..

Can you pls explain the procedure of saudi council registration...

Thanks

bro find a job and dispensary wud be best for working couple  if u dnt want to ruin your life ...when yur wife got a job all paper work including saudi registration wud be hospital responsibility not your headache ..saudia arabia is critically suffering shortage of doctors so i hope she will find soon...

Well, an expert answer is await.

hello ,,,
same situation with my wife ,, she has started working in hospital but she is still on my aqama ,,, we dont want to change kafala ,,, so u succedd to get degree attested from saudi culture and saudi embassy ? plz tell happenings ...
thanks ,