Looking for a job for expats

Hi, im elena,50 yrs old, ex singapore worker(helper).im looking for a job at the moment, im an honest person, hardworking, patient and understand. Seperated for more than 10yrs, three children and 5 grandkids.
Im a very independent helper, needing a little instructions and mostly i want my job be well done.
Anyone who are interested , just feel to interview me via viber or skype...
Hope to hear from any employer, thank you

hi am maricar santaromana .47 of age single mom eith 3 kids.iam hard working loyal and creative.eiling to learn..

Contack my no01129183515if u are interested

hi  jaden, may amo kang puti?

nida bercero wrote:

hi  jaden, may amo kang puti?

English only, please. :)

pls call me pls.coz  i cannt contact you.thank you.

iam happy  to serve you maam.iam God fearing person.love to work fir my kids.coz iam a single mom.iam always focus what iam diing.ready to works alwys.

Good morning employers,
Anyone who are interested to interview via live you can call tru skype by my name elena.castillo.peralta.
Your call wil really appreciated, hope to hear from you soon...
Have a lovely days ahead😊

elena dont worry maraming tatawagsaiyo.ako din nag post suoer dami g tumawag sa akin na employer.

ma.corazon santaromana wrote:

elena dont worry maraming tatawagsaiyo.ako din nag post suoer dami g tumawag sa akin na employer.

ENGLISH please.

Good afternoon dear employers,
Im very happy to get a job the soonest the better. I can cook western foods, simple chinese foods, indian foods...
I really need a job cause i dont want just to sit down and wait for nothing. My time is precious. Workaholic woman as they said. Anyone who are urgently needing a maid that you can trust on, here i am ready for that job.
I am so happy to join a family and work with but it must be friendly and kind as me too...
Hope to hear from you soon my dear employers, have a good day:-)

Hi everybody,

This is to inform you all that job offers and job requests should be posted in the Jobs in the Philippines section.
Therefore, those who are actually looking for a job or those who wish to recruit a candidate, i advise you to post in the appropriate section please.

Thanks

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed