Want to rent a room in a roomate at Nah Trang

Dear All,
First of all I would like to wish an Happy New Year for 2015 :) !
In a second hand, I would like to know if you know someone offers a room in his / her appartment (located in Vietnam - Nah Trang) or if you now some websites where I can find it for a period of 7 months, or have other solutions to offer to me... ?
Thanks in advance for your help and feel free to contact me when you want if you need more info about my profile.

Bonjour Manon.
Je vous répond en francais qui est ma langue maternelle et aussi la vôtre je crois.
Que recherchez vous exactement et quel est votre budget, je vis à Nha Trang depuis de nombreuses années et je vois souvent des maisons ou appartements à louer, je peux peut-être vous aider dans votre recherche.
Cordialement.

René

Bonjour,

Désolée je n'avais pas vu votre message qui m'aurait pourtant bien aidé ... J'ai enfin trouvé un appartement pour 150€ tout compris ... ! Désolée de ne répondre que maintenant.

Bonne journée à vous,

Manon.

Bonjour Manon.
Ce n'est pas grave, le principal est que vous ayez trouvé ce que vous recherchiez.
Je vous souhaite un bon séjour.

René

For anyone posting here please be advised that this is an Anglophone forum so please post here in ENGLISH only.

If you wish to post in French then click on the flag icon top right hand corner of this page and select the language from the drop down box.

Thank you.

Dear Stumpy I am sorry to have bothered you but this is a vietnamese forum so you are not concerned.
Best regards.

René

Hello René

kindly note that Stumpy is an Expert active on the forum of Expat.com and here to guide members so that they can properly use the forum wherever needed.

We have explicit rules about using the forum, and one amongst them is writing in English when you are participating on the anglophone version of the site, just as now.

This is to allow interaction with other English speaking members.

Have a good day.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Bonjour Kenjee.
Je ne pensais pas que quelques lignes en francais puissent perturber le fơrum d'autant plus qu'il est fréquent de trouver des texts en anglais sur le forum francais, les francais seraient ils plus tolérants que les anglais ?
Je vous souhaite une bonne journée.

René