Re entry visa expired iqama expired

good day what would be the application process and rules to obtain a fresh working visa for the same company which issued the reentry permit and iqama that lapsed.

thanks

Can anyone answer this? Right now?

pogein the desert wrote:

good day what would be the application process and rules to obtain a fresh working visa for the same company which issued the reentry permit and iqama that lapsed.

thanks

I really really just want to bring this topic up. Coz i think im on a big trouble. Like seriously guys, can anyone answer me with this one?

If your iqama is still valid, there's a slight chance that you can come back on the same visa within 7months that's if your sponsor wants you to come back. Your sponsor should visit Jawazat office and fill a form.

Anyway, I think the best person who can answer your question is your sponsor. Try to contact them and ask the possibilities. Goodluck🙂

Hello maam connie, i appreciate your fast response. Our iqama is already expired dated august 4, 2017. I talked to our manager not our employer and he said that they are going to give as a new working visa since the extension of re entry visa and renewal of iqama is not possible.

But i want to know if it guarantee's us or not.

Anyway, thank you for your response maam connie. I am just worried about the banning issues for those who are not able to come back before the expiry of their re entry visa and iqama.

I've been reading some articles regarding on that banning issues atm. 😶😑

Hmmm...I'm not really sure if it's possible for you to come back on a new visa with the same passport? As far as I know, you'll be banned and will have to pay a fine.

Based on the articles that i've read, it says that we will get banned unless we are reported by our employer to the saudi government that we didnt come back. But in our case, we actually had our tickets but we were not able to ride our flights due to that visa reading 😕

Arghh.. i need to talk to their agencies here in Philippines ffs 😕😕

Is this your first time to go on vacation? I am assuming that you did not know the exact validity of your exit-re-entry (ERE). If you were just on vacation, of course you have a return ticket but you should have checked your ERE and you would really not be allowed to travel if it's expired🙂.

I guess you've travelled with a nearly expiring iqama and this shortens the validity of your ERE too which you have overlooked...Government Relations people does not really explain that to staff unless you ask...but when you landed NAIA, a small piece of paper is given with an instruction on how to check the validity of visa. I wonder if you did that...

Yes, this was our first vaccation. They bought us a ticket that has the same date on our ERE's last day of validity. It sounds stupid but yeah, it was them who baught the ticket. We tried.. we tried to warn them regarding on this but theres nothing happened. 😔

Hope that we can still make way for this and work it out. We just really really want our job back so bad.