Any advice on salary scale for senior geologist at KGOC

Can someone offer some advice on expected salary range for senior geologist in KGOC pls? This is say for an Australian expat.

Fkalukal wrote:

Can someone offer some advice on expected salary range for senior geologist in KGOC pls? This is say for an Australian expat.

Welcome to the forum..

I am sure others will contact you soon but in the meantime try www.payscale.com  or do a simple Google search for the information.

Fkalukal wrote:

A 'general' rule of thumb here... they may ask for documentation on your current or last few salaries from where your at (Australia) ... and quote an offer of about 25% above that, assuming it's not above the contractual cap per the client.  Culturally here they don't have set / specified ranges for specific expat positions, offers are typically based on what the person would have been making had they been working the same position where they were from (there can be extreme positional salary variances here).  I have noticed this time around lower caps on western passports... (I've been recently told that a certain nationality here that has over time gained more influence within the corporate structures and are pushing for lower caps in an attempt to discourage premium experienced / high rate westerners from having an interest in positions here to gain more opportunities for their own nationalities to in-turn firm up their own interests on multiple levels) ...how true that may be is I'm sure quite subjective... lol

not sure I answered the question ... :D

Thank you Sir, that is useful to know.