Search for a room in bali

Hi I'm Manuel (23)
I am a student of energy efficiency design from Germany. Right now I'm looking for a little room in Bali, Seminyak or close area, due to my studyabroad semester. I going to start at 27.1.15 an will stay till the end of Mai, eventuelly longer (hopefully). I already searched the offers, but I also want to know if anybody knows somebody who eventually has a place to stay for about 5 months. My budget is around 2.0 to 3.0 mio IDR(max. 200€).

Hope you can help me a little.

selamat tinggal

manuel :top:

Manuel,

What university will you be studying at?  The reason I ask is because my own personal experience with the universities here on Bali who have foreign students is that they are very helpful in arranging housing for said students.  If you haven't already asked your place of study about this, then that would be a good first start.

A second point is that Seminyak is not known for low cost housing.  Seminyak is largely upscale, and it isn't cheap. However, in nearby Canggu you will find reasonable kiosk housing, and this is a popular area where Indonesians from other parts of Indonesia will stay for long term studies or work assignments. 

Finally, you should go to the web site for The Bali Advertiser and have a look there.  You can also place a free classified ad and try your luck.  Just Google, “The Bali Advertiser.”

I've run into a number of German students over the years who have studied and lived on Bali for several months, each one of them regarding their experience here to be incredibly rewarding and enjoyable.

Good luck!

thanks

i will try the way you suggest.
I will study at the uduyana but don´t know which campus.

best regards

hello,
I' moving in Bali in July.Any suggestions for a house of 2 bedroom will be appreciated.
thanks
effiepap

Hello effiepap,

I suggest that you post an ad in the Housing in Bali section for your search. :)

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

effiepap wrote:

hello,
I' moving in Bali in July.Any suggestions for a house of 2 bedroom will be appreciated.
thanks
effiepap

Just wait til our fried Roy is going to reply. He is the one who may assist if it comes to that kind of queries you mentioned.

"Just wait til our fried Roy is going to reply."

Tom, are you calling me Roy Goreng?    :o

As for the question, just Google The Bali Advertiser.

I would prefer nasi goreng myself..... :P