Introducing me

Hey guys
Im brazilian, recently finished my highschool and Im planing to study in Turkey. My boyfriend is Turkish, he lives in Antalya. He came to Brazil and spent 5 mouths with me and my family as an exchange student. Now his family wants me to go there. Im looking for medicine schools. I found Akdeniz international university, but the classes are in Turkish, and I cant speak turkish yet. So Im really confused about going. I guess if I go, I should go like 6 mouths before the beginning of the classes. My boyfriend is teaching me turkish, but, you know, its a really complicated language,  so different from portuguese. Well, moving to another country without my family is a big and hard decision. I hope I can share some doubts and informations about Brazil if someone wants to know and learn about others countries and languages. 

Thanks for the attention

Hi.
My advice; You should come to Turkey :) Firstly you can learn easy Turkish in Turkey. Your boyfriend helps you and you learn quickly. But Is that enough for your school? I don't think so.

Hi.
I dont think that learning turkish is enough, but Im studying to the university exams. This exams is just Mathematics,  so I bet I can do it, because mathematics here is really hard. Well, for while Im looking for the plane ticket.  Thank you

:)

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/BANNER_zps3602e73e.jpg?t=1420003076

Hello Raquel,

On behalf of everybody here at Expat-blog, welcome on board. We hope your participation here will be both enjoyable and informative.

And don't forget to keep in touch with all of us here in Brazil while you're away. You're invited to visit and participate in the Brazil Forum whenever you wish.

Fique por dentro, tá!

Cheers,
James        Expat-blog Experts Team