I have three years visa and residence without work permit

Good evening
To whom it may concern,  My name is Stanley from Africa, Nigeria, i meet an agent who promise to help me with a pharmacy job in Kuwait, and it is three years visa and residence but there is no working permit included, please i need your advice if this is real and would this be possible?

no, unfortunately that is a scam. to be a pharmacist in kuwait you need to be proficient in the arabic language, as well as require clearance i.e. passing an exam, by the ministry of health. you cannot get a job as a pharmacist without first passing these exams and being in kuwait to take them. plus the absence of a work permit is a definite red flag that this is indeed a scam.

hope you didnt pay them too much.

Fony work opportunities are some of the largest organized crime in Kuwait and it should be more publicized. Good thing you asked before you take any step in this direction. Unfortunately too many don't have the common sense (or it has been disabled by desperation) not to fall victims to these inhumane scams.

Please can you help me with Embassy of Kuwait official website?

it will be the embassy in your country, therefore you are the only person who can find its true website.

visit them in person tho, it is much better and more definitive.

there is nothing in kuwait called "work permit"
any residence visa is associated with work permit.
all what you can do:
1- Dont pay a penny before issuing the visa.
2- make sure that the issued visa is authentic "real"
God help you.

plus the only way to get the work permit is to be in Kuwait, because u need to have landed here to process it.

again, smells like a scam man. wouldnt be surprised, i get several emails a day about my rich dead uncle in Nigeria or how Prince somebody wants to share his money with me.

dont pay a red cent.