Electronics!! Not about Pantip,MBK or super malls..

Hi,
Where i can buy phone  parts, accessorizes and other thing that needed by shop  with real wholesale prices..

May be there's nice wholesale shops/ direct dealer shops in some subways or some ware in BKK with real prices that people in Supermarkets get.

Really i'm repair guy of mobile phones and other hi-end electronics.

Any help

Isn't anyone there knowing about supplier's shops

Thailand is not the place for that, all these stuffs come from China, you will find many online electronics wholesalers in China or dropship if you search on internet. Many even offer free shipping worldwide. Even in Europe all the gadgets sold on platform like Ebay are from Chinese Dropship.

It's Old Thread. But;

Yes i know about it and you didn't get what i asked!!
Your explanation it's also applicable for every country except China  :D

But i'm asking about normal wholesale mobile phone spareparts shop! They are in every country and people hardly know about it. Because repair guys and retail shop owners has contact with them.

I can get repaired my phone in MBK or somewhere in BKK; 
But i need to know better place that will  do spare parts selling for them.
As i said i'm repair guy and i need to buy some parts for product that bought from BKK. as it is not international productwe need to find it's parts in BKK shops too

I don't have a company name but suggest you use google maps and enter "the old siam plaza".   The area in and around Old Siam Plaza is call Ban Moh area and is the place to find electronic dealers.  You will need to walk area.  I suggest you try upper floors of plaza first and then small Soi's on Tri Phet road side of plaza.

Old Siam plaza is located at corner of Tri Phet Road and Phahuratm Road.

Straydog wrote:

I don't have a company name but suggest you use google maps and enter "the old siam plaza".   The area in and around Old Siam Plaza is call Ban Moh area and is the place to find electronic dealers.  You will need to walk area.  I suggest you try upper floors of plaza first and then small Soi's on Tri Phet road side of plaza.

Old Siam plaza is located at corner of Tri Phet Road and Phahuratm Road.

This true.. I'm always walk there when I need everything for electronic part. you need to walk around. For mobile phone you can go to "sure parr" near "Klang Hospital" and "Sure par junction" just googl map.