Reputable Visa Agency in jakarta

Hi all,

Do you know any good visa agency in Jakarta (near Senayan City).  I want to consult and hire them to do extended visa for my cousin from Vietnam. 

Thanks

A common way is to pop to immigration and find one there.
Loads hanging about, but I'd try to find one of the immigration officers to do it for you.
They don't get paid all that much, so will commonly do side work offering agent services.
This isn't a bribe, it's a service. If the visa isn't possible, it'll still get refused.
They tell you what you need to provide, then do all the messing about for you, leaving you two jobs to do - sign the papers and pay.

mas fred wrote:

A common way is to pop to immigration and find one there.
Loads hanging about, but I'd try to find one of the immigration officers to do it for you.
They don't get paid all that much, so will commonly do side work offering agent services.
This isn't a bribe, it's a service. If the visa isn't possible, it'll still get refused.
They tell you what you need to provide, then do all the messing about for you, leaving you two jobs to do - sign the papers and pay.

Thanks bunch to Mas Fred. If you know a good one, please kindly recommend.  Is there any nearby immigration office near Senayang.  Today is my fifth day here, still green and naive, sorry for asking so much questions :D

Ask away - I knew a grand total of nothing when I first arrived.
I don't use that office as I'm not in their area, but I know the same conditions apply in most offices.

Have a list of their offices.
http://www.imigrasi.go.id/index.php/en/ … on-offices

mas fred wrote:

Ask away - I knew a grand total of nothing when I first arrived.
I don't use that office as I'm not in their area, but I know the same conditions apply in most offices.

Have a list of their offices.
http://www.imigrasi.go.id/index.php/en/ … on-offices

Thanks Mas Fred.  I will try the one in Jakarta Pusat.  Wiill keep you updated of the progress.

List of Indonesian Notary Public (PDF 131KB) in Jakarta, Tangerang, Bogor, Karawang and Pekanbaru.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum.]

I recommend Ratna Agustina
[email protected]
62 21 872 2711

She is wonderful, very professional, speaks good English and is very knowledgeable about the rules as they change.

Have you found an agent in the area you are searching for?  I have used an agent from that area of Jkta recently for visa matters and was happy with their services and fees.  If you will email me directly, I can give you their contact info so you can contact them if you still need.
Bay

Thanks all.  i haven't checked in this forum for a long time given the hectic schedule.  Thanks very much.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : thank you for recommending this person in the business directory

Plz give me any agent detail who can sponser for my visa I have Pakistani passport and living in dubai need a sponsor for visit visa

Very difficult to find a sponsor.....besides if you find one it will take quite some time until a visa is granted

So what shall I do I have booked flight

Mariamzulfi wrote:

So what shall I do I have booked flight

You'll have to risk a visa agent.
Watch out, I've found at least one who was blackmailing his clients, and have heard of several more that run with the cash.
You'll find them on google, but check them out as best you can before you send any cash.

Or any hotel

Not smart to book a flight and not having a visa prior departure.

Cancel the flight or at least postpone otherwise you will not be able to pass Immigration.

Does anyone know of a visa agent that can help with getting a name taken off the refusal of entry list? We have been told we need to find someone in Jakarta to go to the immigration office for us. Please help ! We are in Australia and need to get back to Bali

You are getting replies regarding your inquiry on the other thread you started. 

Good luck.

Could you give his/her contact to me plz, I need agent for helping me got investor visa

I would like to recomment one agency. They have very good reputation and have a good relationship with immigration ( you know what I mean). Their email is [email protected]  The price is very good.

Emerhub in Jakarta gave reasonable service and you can chat to them online.

@ Supadave and Mmariam > Thanks for your input. I also invite you to recommend these services in the Jakarta business directory please.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers:

Hi i just saw ur message. I knw someone who can help u with that. If u want further info.   U can just drop a message to me.. Thanks

Yes I need a consultant who can process my visa

can you give me the full details of these consultants