Trasferire moto peso circa 300kg da Bologna a Ho Chi Minh

Ringrazio calorosamente chi puo' darmi informazione di uno spedizioniere e/o trasportatore internazionale vietnamita che in un eventuale viaggio di ritorno delle sue consegne in Italia , possa caricare sulla sua nave una motocicletta del peso di circa 300 kg inclusa la gabbia ( Ducati Monster 750 cc) . La moto si trova attualmente a Bologna e potrebbe essere imbarcata nel porto di Ravenna o di Ancona oppure dove indicherebbe l' eventuale trasportatore vietnamita per essere consegnata al sottoscritto ad Ho Chi Minh City .

Informazioni anche sui costi di trasporto e di sdoganamento .

Grazie.
paolo bragaglia

I thank warmly in advance  those who can give me information of a shipping and / or international carrier Vietnamese that in a possible trip back of his deliveries in Italy, can be loaded on his ship a motorcycle weighing about 300 kg including the cage (Ducati Monster 750 cc ). The bike is currently in Bologna and could be embarked in the port of Ravenna or Ancona or indicate where the eventual Vietnamese carrier to be delivered to the undersigned to Ho Chi Minh City.

Informations on costs of transportation and customs clearance.

Thank You.
paul Bragaglia

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/ENGLISH_zps6781a35b.jpg

Hello paulbrag,

You are posting in the Vietnam Forum (Anglophone version). When posting to any of our Anglophone forums would you kindly do so in ENGLISH ONLY, out of consideration to all of our members.

Each of our forums has 5 separate language-specific versions (English, French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese) which you can access by clicking on the flag icon in the green banner at the top of each page and selecting the desired language in the drop-down window. Please note that in these forums you should post ONLY in the language of that forum.

Cheers,
James               Expat-blog Experts Team

To import that bike will have high taxes involved.

explains how much  cost the taxes? if you do not propose an alternative solution, which help give me?

You should ask a local to contact the relevant agencies and ask them.

http://www.vietrade.gov.vn/en/index.php … port%20tax

VN Customs are the first barrier you have to cross.

They usually start with 100% duty - based on their commodity price list and NOT your valuation - then you have to add VAT!

VAT regulations say:
For imported goods, the taxable price is the border-gate import price plus import tax (if any) and excise tax (if any). The border-gate import price shall be determined under regulations on prices for calculating import tax;

This is the link for VAT Regulation Act

Basically you are about to pay the same again as you paid for your machine.

As for shipping, you have to find a broker in Italy. Since your proposed shipment is so small, as freight goes, they will consolidate the shipment with others destined for VietNam. This makes it cheaper.

The Italy >> VietNam route is quite busy, most go via Singapore. My database with brokers shipping to VN is closed until next week. However, any shipping broker in Italy can give you the information.

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE GOOD SHIPPING INSURANCE - many shipping containers are swept overboard during the periods at sea.