Condo where other expats live that will accept our golden retriever?

We're just in planning stages for a retirement move in 2015.  We have a huge concern about being able to find a home to rent long-term that will accept our golden retriever .  We really would like to be in an area very close to the beach and hopefully the complex would house other ex-pats .  Is this doable?  Can you recommend such a place?

Where in Mexico?

Cancun or puerto Vallarta

We live in Cancun and our condo complex is fine with well behaved dogs. They must be on a leash I guess just check with the HOA in any given complex.

good morning

i just saw your add here.  i am a canadian retired educator and travel back and forth from cancun and montreal.  I own a nice two three bedroom home in downtown cancun. the house has recently renovated and has new fridge nd stove, hotwater and water tanks.. a smaill front garden. your dog would be allowed.. the house is well located and close to all amenities. bus to hotels and beaches only 5 min wal. walmart is also at a walking distance as well as the main handcrafts market.

it also has fans and two ac, if interested pls give me your email to send pics as the ones i have are too big for this site.have a nice day
Leticia La cost 122 sm30 cancun