Security forces hospital makkah

Sallam.Hi, im sittie. I just passed the initial interview of abba for  security forces hospital in makkah as a staff nurse. This coming january 13 is our employers interview. Any tips for the interview that you could give me. I really reallg like to work in makkah. Thanx in advance.

salam. the interviewer will basically ask you about your area of expertise and how well you know of it. Just be smart and pleasant when you respond to their questions. They will gauge your critical thinking skills too. Best of luck!

Thank you. What agency handle you? In shaa allah, i'll pass der interview. Are the interviewee intimidating or nice?

My agent was Franceasia. Just do your best. All employers only aim for one thing, to find the best people to fill the available posts.

I presume, the agency handles you is same as mine, which is abba? Are the interviewer arabs? Are they intimidating?

No, they're 2 different agencies. Yes, Arabs but i dont see them intimidating. you're there to impress them, the focus/ floor is yours, so you should give your best shot.

wow makkah every day omrah :P

@nursesittie

When you are interviewed by the HR department of the security forces hospital, my advice is to always focus on what they will ask you about your past and what you know as a staff nurse in your area of responsibility. The screeners, like me, asked me a lot of questions, and I knew what I would do and what would happen to the patient, but by the grace of God, I was able to answer all of them correctly.

@Eduard Buligan hello and welcome

Please check the date ... she posted 8 years ago..

Thank you

Bhavna

[Topic CLosed]

Closed