Need help about info.

Dear all frnds.
M from Pakistan and my gf is from Indonesia.  We want to marry there in Indonesia.
I will go there to Indonesia but I hav some worries which I want someone can help me sort it out.
1. I will go indo on tourist visa and marry my gf there.  Then we want stay there and m not want back so can I get visa being husband  if indo national.
2. Can I get work with kitas.
3. Can I get kitas on visit visa and won't leave indo on tourist visa.
Thanks in advance

It's a bit complicated and involved process for a foreigner to marry an Indonesian. 

First off, you cannot enter Indonesia on tourist visa on arrival.  Pakistani nationals do not have VOA privileges in Indonesia.  Rather you will need to get a visit visa in advance from the Indonesian embassy or its consulate in Pakistan.  Start with this link, and you can also apply for your visit visa on-line. 

http://www.kbri-islamabad.go.id/index.p … ;Itemid=83

Secondly, unless you have very specialized skills, education, or work experience it will be very difficult for you to find work here in Indonesia as jobs are protected for Indonesian nationals.  If you are able to find legal work here then your employer will arrange for your KITAS (residency visa) and work permit.  Do not even think about working illegally here, as the penalties are severe. 

Good luck.

1. I will go indo on tourist visa and marry my gf there.  Then we want stay there and m not want back so can I get visa being husband  if indo national.

Yes, you can get married, if you're of the same religion.
Yes, you can get a tourist visa (Indonesian immigration permitting), but not a visa on arrival.
Yes, you can get a wife sponsored KITAS.

2. Can I get work with kitas.

Yes, but only if you have a work permit.
You'll only get one of them if you have a special skill that isn't available from the local workforce.

3. Can I get kitas on visit visa and won't leave indo on tourist visa.

No. You'll have to do a visa run to Malaysia, Singapore, or where ever.
That won't be much of a problem if you have no criminal record, blacklisted in any country you intend to visit, and have the cash to do so.

As a note. You'll probably be asked to prove you have enough cash to stay in Indonesia on your tourist visa, and asked again when it comes to the KITAS, proving you have enough cash to stay a full year without working.

If you can get past that lot, you could open a restaurant (In your wife's name) and work as a cook in the back, with no one bothering you.
No one will care if you stay out of sight, and don't upset anyone.

"As a note. You'll probably be asked to prove you have enough cash to stay in Indonesia on your tourist visa, and asked again when it comes to the KITAS, proving you have enough cash to stay a full year without working."

The requirement is US $2,000.00 for the visit visa (for citizens of Pakistan). 

"If you can get past that lot, you could open a restaurant (In your wife's name) and work as a cook in the back, with no one bothering you.  No one will care if you stay out of sight, and don't upset anyone."

Only on a KITAP would that apply Fred, otherwise his company would have to be at minimum, a PT (which can sponsor his KITAS and IMTA).  CV companies can no longer sponsor foreign employees.  Also, keep in mind that restaurants are very public companies and checked regularly by all sorts of officials...police, tax and immigration.

Well thanks Fred and all frnds.  Visit indo is not a a problem. M electrical engineer with experience of 4-5 years. But I won't like to work as chef in a restaurant.
My gf she also a doctor with 7 years experience almost.
M just worry about my professional carrier there cause I will be like alien there can't speak bahasa indo.
I don't know English popular there or not.
Cause for conversation I will use English.

English is spoken here, but not widely.
The vast majority of people have little or no English, so getting around using English would be difficult.