Price list

Dear Friends,

I am planning to relocate to Manila. Can some one please help me to know rough estimate for below list of items. Just want to have a rough idea about cost of living in manila for Indians. so that i can plan well before landing in manila.
Can you please provide me the rates in php for the below mentioned items. (request to provide other basic essentials items which you think it is necessary .)

Indian Rice per kg
Spices (masala items)
Wheat floor per kg
Sambar/Rasam items
Daal tur-daal (kg)
Milk per ltr
Mineral Water per 20 ltr can
Cooking Gas ~20kg
Fuel/petrol per ltr
2bhk apartment with approx 90 sq. mtr.
Electricity cost for family of 3
Parking charge motor bike and car

Regards,
Maddy.

Hello Maddy,

What you are asking for can vary widely through out the Philippines.  Rents can fluctuate widely depending on the location you are living in.  Large cities - high rents, medium cities - medium rents, small city and rural areas - small rents.  Food costs follow the same rules also.  Again, electric costs will be based on your usage, a few lights, frig, TV will be much less than if you have a light on all night, frig., freezer, water cooler, washer/dryer, computer, satellite TV, will run you lots more.

A family of three in Manila will run you at least 60,000php a month to live comfortably.  If in the center of the city, you may pay more, outer areas of the city costs will be much less and rural areas even lower.  It all depends what type of living circumstances you are looking for.  Philippine foods are cheaper than imported items like American foods.

I hope this helps you a little, most costs will depend on your consumption a month.  RAC

For your question,

I think numbeo is the best answer. As I see the info there are quite proper/correct in comparison with reality:

http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/co … hilippines

For Indian stuffs, you can contact with Assad Mini Mart to ask:

facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.394484643958834.94256.387298751344090&type=3

Last time I bought there 1/4kg of Black/pink salt is p30, one kilo of veg-meat is p135. The rest I didn't pay attention.