Residence permit after marriage

Hello! I would like to know where can i get the residence permit after marriage to mauritian citizen and which documents do I need for that?
Thank you!

Hi,

You will get the required documents to Sterling house Port-louis, in the section of Residence Permit, you will need your Marriage certificate as well as the Morality with apostile.. Bring all the documents which you have submitted to get married. Is that clear to you?

hello Nika_k

What riazan advised is absolutely correct.

You may also wish to check out other threads that talked about the same issue in our section Formalities in Mauritius.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi Nika! I just applied for residence permit as spouse of mauritian citizen. This page was very helpful http://passport.govmu.org/English/Resid … itian.aspx
Also if you already staying in MU more then 6 months you have to receive morality certificate in local police office. The morality certificate from Russia also required (you can do it in MU). And if you have any extra names (as patronymic), which you don't use in foreign passport, you have to receive a special document about it from Russian consulate in MU. All documents from Russia must have Apostille stamp.