Move from Pakistan to Anywhere in Malaysia for a shop or small busines

:) Thanx for Gravitas & Umair Khan for such valueable informations ! I pay my gratitude to u. Another question  to u. Is it not possible for me to do anything in anywhere in Malaysia ?

Yes, of course. You can apply for a job in your professional field. The salary would need to be RM5000 per month or more to qualify for an employment pass (work permit). Some professional qualifications are not recognised in Malaysia so you would need to check this out.

The other option is to apply for Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) but advisable to wait until you are over 50 because the terms are a bit easier.  However, you do need to show monthly pension/income of RM10k per month and liquid assets of RM350,000. There is a deposit required as well.

Pakistan citizens can also work under the Foreign Worker scheme, which does not have a minimum salary, but the sectors are limited:

•Manufacturing
•Plantation
•Agriculture
•Construction
•Services Sector
Services sector consists of eleven sub sectors: restaurant, cleaning services, cargo handling, launderette, caddy in golf club, barber, wholesale/retail, textile, metal/scraps/recycle activities, welfare homes and hotel/resort island.

Malaysia is cutting down on foreign workers and is now giving visas for maximum 3 years. You have to apply while you are still in your home country. Once you get clearance and a visa by reference you are permitted to enter the country. On arrival there is a medical, including blood test and chest X-ray.

In addition to information provided above you first need to get a job offer before you apply for a permit. There is no job seeking service in Malaysia so you need to do that yourself or use any contacts you may have.