House in brunei

Hi all....

just asking any housing area near jerudong? i was thinking to find a house near to jerudong as I'll be working in jerudong next November...

coz my company didn't provide accommodation for my family...and I'm not so sure how much its cost?

thanks...

Hello Shazuwan,
Maybe you could check out the Brunei Classifieds -> Accommodation section?
Hope this helps!
Arlette

i did...but it doesn't really help...anyway if some one here have any house or room to let please let me know...

i'm moving to brunei in a month time so it's kinda desperate looking for accomodation...

As well as Brunei Classifieds, try bobwhatson.com. Some of the property agents list details of their current available properties on this website. The best way, though, to source a comprehensive list of rental properties is actually over the phone, so you'd need to call them - very few agents maintain up-to-date websites unfortunately!! Not much help if you're not currently in the country :-/

I had the same problem when I moved to Brunei. It was really difficult finding a place to live - the agency websites weren't up-to-date and calling them didn't help because they all use paper filing systems, so they couldn't do any criteria matching. If you're looking for a home in Brunei, you should check out squarefeet.asia. It's really easy to find properties that match your criteria and the listings are all up-to-date.

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls + register in the business directory)

[moderated: pls post an advert in the housing section]