Final exit from KSA and have entry visa in uae

hye everyone, i would like to ask of what im going to do. i have almost done 1yr and 3months here in riyadh saudi. which is i will not to finish my contract for two years.
because i want to go there to U.S the agency there will send my visa here. my concern is its that only i need? only stamp visa from U.S or i need exit letter from my agency here? do i shud to pay my agency here coz i cant able to finish my contract? even i want to leave for medication..? thank u for response

Hello can I ask if its possible not to inform my employers that I'm going to cross country to Chile? my contract with them will end this June and will not renew... and I already have a contract for Chile and my visa is on process..im kind of worried that they have some rights not to let me go.

Assalamu Alaikum friends
One of my friend iqama was expired on 24th of March. He is planning to go back to India. Anyone assist me regarding this what is the procedure ?

Dear sir,

would like to know that my iqama is already Expired my sponsor can make Final Exit or huroob?

kabayan anung ginawa mong paraan para maka pasok sa UAE Dubai
same case tayo e gsto ko mag resign at mag cross country sa Dubai
any idea

Good day.
        Just ask ifinish my contract here in Saudi Arabia 2 years and 7 months as a domestic helper .i  have a new employer in abudhabi with the help of my friend they will  gave me visit visa ,ticket .but my employeer here in Saudi Arabia said the i cant go in abudhabi .they said you are filipina  you go in philippines ..i need  to take photo to my passport but they dont gave my passport.there is no problem if i have exit visa here in ksa and i have a visitvisa and ticket to go abudhabi ..can you  help please ...

Same situation here:

I will finish my contract here in ksa on march, and i want to go to dubai for visit visa. Is it possible i go there from here without any issues?? What should i do.  :/

How was your journey to uae?

How was your experience? You enter abu dhabi smoothly?

You entered uae smoothly??