Help for business visa online

Hi everyone!

I'll arrive very soon to HCMC and have already read about visas on arrival and if those online agencies are reliable or not. Apparently they are, at least for tourist visas. But I keep wondering if business visas are accepted in Vietnam through these agencies, since they come to be issued quite in the same way as for traveling purposes. I will work in HCM but there is no embassy nor consulate of Vietnam in Portugal, so the cheapest and fastest option for a business visa for 3 months is through these online agencies. If you can give me any advice on this I would appreciate. I found good comments about myvietnamvisa.com. what do you say?

Thanks in advance,

Tania

Yes, visa on arrival is for tourist or business visa.
[Moderated: No free advert] can do these online for you.
You can request 3 month business multiple entry visa.

The besy way is applying through a Travel Agent or Business Corp. I think the best way for you is asking for a visa on arrival. After receive the Letter from Immigration. You can get on board and receive visa at any airport in Vietnam. Need to prepare 50 usd in cash and photo.

Hi Tacada,

Visas upon your arrival are possible.  However, they come at much higher premiums, usually more than double in price.

What are you looking to do here?  How long are you going to stay?  Those are the key determining factors.  What is your national origin?

Visa on arrival is the easiest and fastest for you to come to Vietnam. You just choose one tourist agency to process Visa for you. You submit your request online, pay Visa fee and wait 2-3 processing days, the approval letter will be sent to you.
You must print the approval letter out, bring it with your flight and your Visa will be stamped at the Vietnamese international airport(do not forget take money in cash for stamping fee and photos).
If you would like to know further information, do not hesitate email to me.