NEED help. studio apartement in KL

Hi.
Which recommend area in Kuala Lumpur to rent apartment?
I need to rent the studio apartment for long term, Is it possible with budget under 1500 RM/ month to rent the studio apartment. payment monthly basis

The going rate is about RM 1800 per month for what you want and as times are hard in Malaysian, you are unlikely to find a landlord who will go below this price.

If you dont need to be in KL and can live in the suburbs, you can meet your budget.

http://www.iproperty.com.my/rental/ is the place to look. If you search under Selangor you will find what is on offer. Selangor is the next door state to KL and sort of wraps around KL.

Not quite sure what you mean about monthly payments. You will need to take on a lease for any property. The usual length is 1 year but sometimes you can get one for 6 months by paying a higher rent for the same property. However, if you rent a studio in a serviced apartment, you may find they are more flexible about the lease or rental period.

If you dont want to commit to a lease, then perhaps you should first look at flat sharing.  You will find what is available at www.ibilik.my

The usual terms when going into a studio or any apartment is you have to pay 2.5 months rent upfront plus the 1st months rent. The 2.0 months rent are a deposit. The 0.5 is for utilities (in case you dont pay them and run up a debt).

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum.]

Hi,

i'm actually a registered real estate agent and i think i will be able to assist you. If you are able to let me know whereabout your office and do you drive or do you need to use local transport to travel to your office, i will be able to assist you from there.

With your budget, if will be hard to find it in the center of the city itself.

you may contact me if you need my assistance and i will be more than willing to assist.

Best Regards,

Ken