Need help for online survey

Hi
I am doing an online survey among the Expat in Thailand regarding the use of mobile phone and other telecom products. 
This is purely market research and I am not trying to sell anything.  Those who respond to the survey will receive a voucher for coffee valued 150 Baht. 

If you can help, please send me your email address so I can send you the online link.

Thank you in advance
Aimee

I'm thinking of doing a visit feb 1st for 3 weeks - anyone have suggestions for a room to stay where I can walk around and look at longer term places to rent eg 6- 9 months. Want to be central and just a basic comfortable quiet and very clean room for three weeks. Also like to meet any long term expats who could clue me in a little about living there. I have lived in Indonesia before so have some clues. Thanks.

U can try isonook nice n near town.

That is where I stay nice n cheap

Hi Aimee,

Can you sent your link to me please

Cheers

I don't even own a cell phone, there are enough people with them that if I need them Im sure I could use someone else's.  Everyone in Thailand are brainwashed with the damn phones, they walk into us all the the time, always looking at the phone.

Thailand4me - have to add to your comment.  It is a very sad fact that mobile telephony is causing enormous debt among users. To keep up with the fashion and with friends people take out loans which they in some cases have no chance of paying back, just to get their hands on the latest hardware. Its a sad fact of live that the latest "innovations" are leading some emerging countries and economies down a very dark path. The same happened in a couple of countries when they liberalised the ability to get loans for vehicles and had a grace period of say 1 year before the loan repayments had to start. It also lured people into buying vehicles they could not afford and led to enormous social problems.

You are  a smart guy!
I have been in LOS for 12+yrs.
I do have a mobile but 90% of the calls would be to my Thai wife.
I need to get the expiry date for calls extended so much.

For me, a necessary evil - available but rarely used - detest them.

Many Thais especially children use them for playing games. Others - use them at anytime - my opinion - impolite. BUT, my opinion is worth less than one satang.