VIVA sms issue

Just wondering, before I go into viva and make a fool of myself in case it's something easy, why I cannot seem to send SMS to some numbers overseas?
It seems to be fine to some numbers and not to others in the same country ....I'm with VIVA
Keep getting message sending failed and it's very frustrating indeed

:/  using iphone ? iMessage

fchaudari76 wrote:

Just wondering, before I go into viva and make a fool of myself in case it's something easy, why I cannot seem to send SMS to some numbers overseas?
It seems to be fine to some numbers and not to others in the same country ....I'm with VIVA
Keep getting message sending failed and it's very frustrating indeed

Yes it's an iPhone

:blink:  bhai ,
Switch off imessages and then try to send any sms.

:top:
Guide: Option 1- Disable iMessage on your iPhone < click me  :idontagree:

fchaudari76 wrote:

Yes it's an iPhone

Ok will try that

Still finding it won't send texts to somE numbers even when I've turned off iMessages.
The overseas numbers are all in international dialling format so not sure what the issue is???
Bit frustrating

:/  Yeah !!!
Please click below and start live chat session with VIVA care and im sure you will get all your answers ..

LIVE CHAT << VIVA CARE

fchaudari76 wrote:

Still finding it won't send texts to somE numbers even when I've turned off iMessages.
The overseas numbers are all in international dialling format so not sure what the issue is???
Bit frustrating

Thanks will try that

I take it you have corrected the numbers to 0044************** ?

Not that as most are Aussie numbers but yes they are in international format

:blink:

Try throwing your IPhone in the garbage and getting a Samsung  :D

Sorry really can't help you. You may have to visit the store, they are used to us expats looking useless and it makes them feel good for a few minutes. May just be a hidden setting either on your phone or in their system that needs changing.
Most people use viber or whatsapp now though rather than sms.

:lol:

u should contact viva