Dear German expats who work in Thailand, please support my research?

Dear all,

My name is Tongjai Wetanurak. I am a Master student who currently studies International Management in Furtwangen University in Germany. I am writing to ask you to help in my study of the effective leadership style in the context of working in Thai culture. This study is being conducted as a part of my thesis title ‘Leadership competences in the German-Thai interface'.

The data gathered in this survey will be used to identify the best and effective leadership values for German managers who work with Thai employees or in Thai culture. It will take you 15-20 minutes to complete this survey. Your answer will be completely confidential and no personal profiles of participants will be revealed.

Please note that this survey is only for German managers (or management positions) in Thailand. To complete the survey-online please go to

docs.google.com/forms/d/1K2lmYIQnTKIJpcWm9tq_r10nNPXabf3JTx-xycwkF2A/viewform?c=0&w=1

I really do have a hard time finding German managers to complete my survey as I do not have any connections or even live in Thailand at the moment. I thought I would try this forum as there may be German managers or German expats who know German managers a member here.

Thank you very much for your support. I appreciate all your help. 

Best Regards,
Tongjai.

You can contact the German Thai Chamber of Commerce in Thailand. All their members are in business and managers. Likewise you can contact the trade department of the German Embassy in Thailand. Big German companies like Diamler Chrysler; BMW; Siemens; Adidas are in Bangkok and for sure the senior managers are Germans.

Hello tongjai,

I invite you to post an ad in the appropriate section which is Testimonies in Thailand in  Classifieds. I will help in getting a better visibility to your post.

Good luck on your research ;)

Shaazia
Expat.com Team