Family reunion - Dependent Visa for spouse

It has been mentioned many times in many threads in this forum.

Initial accommodation booking is enough. You can mention in the cover letter that this is initial accomodation for you and your dependent(s) and you will find a long term rental once you are in the country. If you can get one: A letter from your employer stating that this is the initial accomodation and you will find a long term accomodation for you and family, during your initial stay period, can be an additional supporting document.

Aneesh :

It has been mentioned many times in many threads in this forum.

Initial accommodation booking is enough. You can mention in the cover letter that this is initial accomodation for you and your dependent(s) and you will find a long term rental once you are in the country. If you can get one: A letter from your employer stating that this is the initial accomodation and you will find a long term accomodation for you and family, during your initial stay period, can be an additional supporting document.

Thank you so much Aneesh.

Currently I am in India and in possession of all required documents for applying visa. However, my spouse and child are still awaiting some pending documents. If I apply for visa myself alone, instead of together with family, would it result in subsequent longer visa processing time for the family members if they would apply later.
Any guidance or past experience in this matter would be highly appreciated

AmitS01 :

Currently I am in India and in possession of all required documents for applying visa. However, my spouse and child are still awaiting some pending documents. If I apply for visa myself alone, instead of together with family, would it result in subsequent longer visa processing time for the family members if they would apply later.

Hello,

Informations allready given more than 100X by lot of peoples. So take the time to READ all previous topics on that matter.

AmitS01 :

Yes, I will take more time. As per my understanding from this group.

Hi All
Just for info.

I applied for dependent visa along with me. I got it with in 5 days. For family they gave it for 1 year.

I followed the document list which mentioned in beginning of this group.

A special Thanks to Aneesh sir.

Regards

Excellent news. !! congrats !!

All,
I got the dependent visa for my wife approved too. Some information on the timeline. I applied under article 10 as I hold a type B long term resident card, then it took 9 months and a few days for the dependent approval(Jan applied - Oct end approved). This was the same for another friend of mine. Good Luck! Thanks Aneesh for all the info.

If someone is already living and working in Belgium then dependent visa can take about 9months right?

hi to all
applying family reuniion visa D art 10,

how long after allien office give us our pasport ?

thanks in advance

My wife has applied for a dependent visa under article 10(as I have a type C resident card). We applied in 5 sep 2019 but till yet(10 jan 2020) Allien office not give any response even Allien office not give back our pasport.is it normal ?

Passport is normally with the consulate. If you need it for any travel or so, you can request to the consulate.