Female teacher wanted - Buraidah, Qassim

Hello again everyone,

I am looking for a female English teacher with a degree and at least 1 year's experience for a full time, long term position in Buraidah, Qassim. For those who don't know, Buraidah is about a 3.5 hour drive from Riyadh and is serviced by its own international airport, has plenty of shops, malls, western restaurants etc.

For the right candidate we will provide a competitive salary, health insurance, housing allowance (with assistance in finding housing) and transportation. Working hours are 8am - 2pm with breaks with 200 minutes of instruction per day, and the students are graduates of a Technical College.

If you are interested please send me a private message ASAP.

Thanks!

Asalam o alaikum
                              Hope this text will find u well.
Want to know moredetails about this job vacancy.. I m a masters and have a 2 year experience of teaching. What institute you are running? And what subjects will be taught to the students?
Looking forward to seeing ur response.
Regards,
Shumylah

Thank you for your interest! I will reply to you in a private message.

asalam aleikum,

I am from India, willing to do teaching work in saudi school.

Hello dear,
   I'm an Egyptian engineer , currently living in Buraidah KSA ,worked as a math teacher in an international school in Riyadh for one year , and in the IT Engineering field for 4 years,  I.e I have excellent english , computer & communication skills , I wish to be one of your team .

Good morning,

Unfortunately, we have filled our full-time post in Buraidah already. Would you be interested in being a substitute English teacher for times when others are off sick or on leave?

Regards,

Hi
I'm interested to serve as an eng teacher as per requirement

No I wouldn't be interested at such conditions

Be careful about faraway places like Buraidah. I know a couple of female teachers who worked in Buraidah and they had really horrible experiences. The people are very narrow-minded and companies are not afraid to mistreat their teachers. You have no recourse if you are mistreated or harmed. All you can do is get the heck out of there, and even that is difficult sometimes.

Please be very careful and ask lots of questions before making a decision to teach in a smaller Saudi city.

Hello Mam can I ask if you need a tutor through online.Im available  to teach in mathematics and English.Willing to work . Pls.contact my information +82109662460.Thank you.

Hello all

Whether you are seeking or proposing teaching employment, please drop an advert in the required field of the site : Teaching jobs in Riyadh

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

I Have done m.a/Med from Pakistan. My husband is working Riyadh .please send details of ur job

I would Like to Apply for the job, Kindly read my description and reply back

​Hope fine, can you give me details if you have any vacancies for female ​science teachers now. ​

Assalam o alaikum..
This is Hafsa Tariq, Permanent resident of Saudia Arabia. Im Pakistani by nationality but I am living in KSA from past 16 years. My qualification is
Bachelors in Computer science (hons) from Binary University of Malaysia
Diploma and advanced diploma in Computer  science from ICM England.
Dilpoma in psychology from Ireland.
FSC in biology, physics, chemistry and English

Plus I have been working as a senior Mathematics and biology teacher and as an assistant coordinator in Alif International school Riyadh with outstanding performance for about 2 years.

Recently just shifted to Al Qassim Alsiya and searching for a good job with high salary and other facilities..
I AM 100% confident in doing ur job effectively and efficiently.

Hoping for a positive response.
Thank you.

Dear Sir,
I am writing this letter in order to apply for the Female Teacher position 
I hold Master degree in Human resource and Accounting from Integral University, Lucknow, India in 2005 and have 2-3 years' experience in teaching as well as industry.
During my years of teaching I have also developed exceptional communication, and problem-solving skills, as well as computer literacy and a short learning curve with excellent retention, I also have effective interpersonal skills that give me leadership abilities.
I am confident that my qualifications and experience will benefit your organization and would appreciate the opportunity to schedule an interview with you at your convenience.

Sincerely
Asma Hashim

kenjee wrote:

Hello all

Whether you are seeking or proposing teaching employment, please drop an advert in the required field of the site : Teaching jobs in Riyadh

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello all,

as mentioned before by the moderators please post your adverts here : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/middle-ea … ching.html

Since the link where it is meant to host such ads.

Thank you,
Gavind.

[topic closed]

Closed