Teaching position in Madinah, Saudi Arabia

Assalamualaikum,

I was born and raised in America. I have a bachelors in biology and am obtaining my medical doctorate. I have over 3 years of teaching experience at the college level and much more. I am looking to work at a upper level institution (Taiba University?) in Madinah as a faculty, instructor, or institutional development.

I have been trying to do this on my own for quite sometime to no avail. I cannot get in contact with anyone via email or phone. I am very ambitious and result oriented. I would appreciate if someone could help me in anyway.  My email is [email protected]

Thanks!

Hello homestar1987 and welcome to Expat.com! :)

Maybe you could try your luck with a recruitment agency? You can find some contacts in our business directory :

>> Recruitment Agencies in Saudi Arabia<<

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello Kenjee,

Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely look into that! Would also appreciate if anyone knows any instructors or teachers in Saudi who would be able to advise me as well.

Homestar

ASALAM ALEIKUM (BROTHER)

I am PhD scholar, from India, from last 2 years I tried to get job in Taibah University, but they are not responding.
My situation is same as like you. If you get any further information than do share with me for job in Taibah University.
JazakAllah
Thank u.

Ansari
India

I hope this would help you.

http://hijra.net/forum/archive/index.php?t-481.html

Prof. Mansour M. Al-Nozha, President, Taibah University,
P.O. Box 344, Madinah Munawwarah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Tel: 00966-4-846 0020
Fax: 00966-4-846 1172
Or e-mail [email protected]

My advice is the same as above, go with a recruiting agency. There are a lot out there. Then once you get here, the sky is the limit if you are ambitious enough =) Also, are you are trying to just get a ESL teaching job or are you trying to get a job here in the Kingdom specifically? Because a recruiting agency may be focused on  different countries.
Keep us updated and good luck! =)

kenjee wrote:

Hello homestar1987 and welcome to Expat.com! :)

Maybe you could try your luck with a recruitment agency? You can find some contacts in our business directory :

>> Recruitment Agencies in Saudi Arabia<<

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Sir, I am facing problem to send message to recruitment agency.
I did not see any code, and system refused to send my message.

hope reply.
thank u.

Canadian_Timmy wrote:

My advice is the same as above, go with a recruiting agency. There are a lot out there. Then once you get here, the sky is the limit if you are ambitious enough =) Also, are you are trying to just get a ESL teaching job or are you trying to get a job here in the Kingdom specifically? Because a recruiting agency may be focused on  different countries.
Keep us updated and good luck! =)

Thank you. Will update.

Thanks for the response everyone!

Gudia, I tried emailing that professor, but the email is inactive. I will try calling.

Timmy, I messaged the recruiting agencies listed on the post earlier, have yet to receive a message back from them. I am very ambitious and confident in my ability to provide results and innovation in whatever position I am given the opportunity. Are there any agencies you'd recommend?

Thanks!

Homestar
Well for Saudi Arabia, I just arrived and I can't recommend anyone special. I only have my 2 months experience. I'm not quite there yet for recommendations. =)
Have questions about teaching ESL in South Korea? I know the perfect recruiter, but as I mentioned earlier, this particular recruiter only deals with the schools in South Korea not Saudi Arabia.
Keep looking around for recruiters and jobs.
Check Daves ESL Cafe. They always have some good info on jobs.
Also I would work on visa documentation early for the kingdom if you are set on it.
Get on your criminal record check and documents etc.
=)

homestar1987 wrote:

Thanks for the response everyone!

Gudia, I tried emailing that professor, but the email is inactive. I will try calling.

Timmy, I messaged the recruiting agencies listed on the post earlier, have yet to receive a message back from them. I am very ambitious and confident in my ability to provide results and innovation in whatever position I am given the opportunity. Are there any agencies you'd recommend?

Thanks!

Do register You found good job to KSA.
here are some links for recruitment agencies I hope it will work for you.
www.timesjobs.com
tayseerconsultants.in
ccmrecruitment.com
higheredjobs.com/international/search.cfm?CountryCode=186&SortBy=5.

Hi,
I would recommend that you search on the TQ Pearson website. They are a new college working under the Colleges of Excellence project. There are many jobs posted on their website.