Filipina in Compiegne, France

Hello there!

I'm a married Filipina living in Compiegne. I am looking for some friendly filipina out there. We can chat, go out for a coffee or have a simple walk altogether  :top:
I would like to create a nice group with all the nice and kind Filipina living in L'Oise. Singles and Mommies are all welcome! Contact me or send me a message. Have a great day everyone!

"After God and Our Family, There's no better time than to be with some nice true friends around"

hi po I'm wilma bgo lang po ako dto sa france at nkatira po ako ngyon dto sa paris,I'm also looking for new friends here especially kapwa pinoy ko,hope maging friends tyo thanks.

Hello Marisol how are you? Sana malapit ka lng dito sa Lyon coz i really like to hang around also with a friendly filipina like you... take care.. :-)

Hello Wilma,
Sure we can be friends! Nice to meet you here  :)

How are you? How do you find Paris? Are you working or studying?

Hello AnaMarie87,

Yeah I know, If I could just be all around France so we can all meet and have nice simple fun! Anyway, we can still be friends. Maybe sooner or later we can see each other  :)

I lived with my husband he's a french guy,paris is a very nice place but bad luck for me cos I arrive winter time,hope we can meet to each other if u have time.

Wilma don't be sad. Soon you'll get used to it. Winter is not that bad  ;)  You're lucky your husband is with you. He can make everything better than it already is. I can pay you a visit after the holidays. Or maybe sooner. I'll just have to check with husband regarding our family schedule.  :top:

Hello Marisol..

im basically working in dubai, im here now in romorantin with my son and husband and desperate looking for filipinas.. =) planning to settled down here by next year..

Hi Vaness :cheers:

Nice to meet you here. Your place is a bit far from mine but that's not a problem for us to be friends. If ever you visit Paris, drop me a message. I might be available in those times and will be more than happy to meet you 😊

Take care dear and have a good Day!

Hi there,
I'm in grenoble ,france ... Incase you pass by to this region ( rhone alpes)  ,here u can meet nice and friendly filipina or we can keep in touch by expatblog :-)  musta mga kababayans :-)

Hello Lilia Avenier 😊

I'll keep you posted dear. Glad to meet lots of wonderful Filipinas eveywhere. The place where you live is beautiful! How long have you been in France?

By the way, for those who wants to send me emails, here's mine:
[email protected]

My skype ID is:
marisolheartdan

Chat with you girls soon!😊

Hello Marisol,
thanks for responding ... yes its nice here :-) i've been staying here for almost 6 yrs  , i arrived here in france 2008
i keep ur email add and skype id, maybe one day we can chat via skype :-)
Joyeux noel :-)

Hello Again Lilia 😊

I just woke up. Had a nap with my youngest. Hehehe. Tonight is a big night so I need to charge my energy. Lol

How do you find France? Do you have your family with you?

I wish you a very Merry Christmas too Lilia!

🎉🎉🎉Merry Christmas to everyone! 🎉🎉🎉

All the best wishes for you and your love ones 😊✨

Hello Marissol ,
ah ! yes yesterday was the big night for each of the family ... :-) merry christamas to u and ur family :-).....
Well i find france is a nice place but very expensive to live here ... everything pay pay pay and a daming taxes na binabayaran :-( ... how about you ? how u find france ( on that ville ur staying ) ? ....
I'm alone i don't have kids , my husband's family is all here in grenoble ,he grow up here ,kya puro siyang grenoboise :-)  ....
have a nice day :-)

Hello Lilia 😊
Sorry for the late reply. I was so sick all holiday long 😰 How was your holiday?
Being sick while taking care of my 4 kids is a big task. Luckily my hubby is a good partner. He made sure I still have enough time for myself plus some good rest.

Happy New Year! 🎉🎉🎉

Hi Marisol,
Hope ur doing fine now ? well my holiday was fine :-)
yes taking care of 4 kids is really a big task , i'm very proud of u :-)
now that holidays are over and back to school again for the kids, what are you busying now ?
i do wish that  some day with see each other via webcam :-) so even we're a far from each other
via webcam we're near :-) you do take care always urself ... specialy now it cold and snowing :-)
sorry for the late reply ...

Bonne Année et Bonne Santé ! ! ! a bientôt j'espère :-) Bonne journée :-)

Lilia dear Hi again! 😄😄😄

How was your holiday? I'll be pleased to hear some news 😊

I just resigned from my few years long of working so now I'm a full time mom and wife. I get busy with all my household chores plus taking care of my kids. My eldest is going 15 years old this May, the 2nd one is 12, the 3rd one is 11 and our youngest will be 3 years old next month. I have 3 big boys and a little princess. Taking care of my youngest is the toughest. Hahaha! She's all around the house making "kalat" ! 😛😛😛

My hubby works 10-12 days per month so he's here almost everyday. That's a big help!
We both like being together and eat outside atleast once a week. My in-laws are very kind and supportive. They never say no when we ask them if they can keep our kids for a weekend. Hehehe. We have atleast one family day a week (like going to cinema altogether, eating outside, biking in the forest or just simply playing inside the house with some junk foods 😝).

Webcam is nice!👍 We should do that! Do you have skype? Mine is: marisolheartdan
I will add you as soon as we got home 😊😊 We're outside at the moment doing some errands 😅

Keep in-touch!
Marisol

its so nice to read all your posts ladies.... such a warm hearted peps... bien sûr ! thats filipina! hehe :kiss:

Lotus hi 😊

Thank you for the nice message 😄
Nice to meet you here! How are you?
How long have you been in France? Meilleurs vœux 2015 🎉🎉🎉

Bonne Année !
Marisol

De rien... vous aussi.. been here since 2013. Nice to meet you too...

HI Marisol,

im theresa from subic, i came here in france since oct 2009. im married with a french man and have bebe, im so bored no friend i do take care my bebe from school  i dont have a job.. im hoping to find a pinoy friend near my city i live here in le chesnay versaille...hope we will be good friendz

theresa

bonjour lilia

m theresa filipino also i hope we can be friendz! im so bored and sad ...hope we can chat by skype

hi lotus88

im theresa im filipino living in le chesnay , hope we can meet and be friendz! im so sad searching for kababayan in france near my city i hope i can meet plenty pinoys here...

Bonjour Marisol ,
How are you ? sorry only now i open my computer ....
Holidays are over and back to the daily routin again :-) i had added you to my skype list pls do accept my request ..
so we can start skyping ... from i there i can tell you more about me and life in france :-) looking forward to talk to u via skype :-) do take care

Have a nice day ,
lilia

Hello Therese 😀

Im so happy to have met you here! 👍
We go once in a while in Le Chesnay to visit the grandma of my husband. Maybe next week we will visit her again and maybe we could meet! 👌😉
When you get bored, just do more household chores (thats what I do). Or call me through skype 😜 hehehe! We can chat and have a very nice conversation 👍 I once lived in Bataan and sometimes spent our vacation in Subic. Your hometown is amazingly beautiful.

Please add me in your skype account 😊
Mine is: marisolheartdan

Have a good evening Therese 😊
Marisol

Lilia !!!

I've been waiting for you! Hehehe! We can chat tomorrow 😊 I'll add you now!
We will be having a simple family dinner tonight with my inlaws. Hope you'll be online tomorrow (skype) 😜😀😄

Bisous!
Marisol

bonsoir marisol,

im happy na my new friend n me hihi... sya nga pla i already add u in skype
accept u na lng plgi nmn me online eh anytime pde tau mg chika chika ...
twagan u me pgppunta ka ng le chesnay pra mgmeet  tau fren ha.

therese74 wrote:

bonsoir marisol,

im happy na my new friend n me hihi... sya nga pla i already add u in skype
accept u na lng plgi nmn me online eh anytime pde tau mg chika chika ...
twagan u me pgppunta ka ng le chesnay pra mgmeet  tau fren ha.

ENGLISH please as this is an English speaking forum.
Thanks

Good Morning Therese 😀

I got your message via skype! I was sleeping that time, my bad 😅
Anyway, I'm awake since 7:30am so ring me up 👍

Have a very nice day!

Hi there Marisol! I was browsing around the forum and saw your post. The ville Compiegne caught my eye. I'm a newbie in Paris (I moved here permanently 5 months ago) to be with my husband. I'm Fil-Am from east coast US.

Anyway, we visited Pierrefonds chateau last week and drove around Compiegne.
Just wanted to drop a little "hello." :)
And it's great to see kababayans in the forum.

Hope you're having a great week.

And a big hello to the rest of you here on the thread!

Jo-Anne

Hello Kababayans! Filipina here (newbie to this blog), living in the South of France. Would like to be friends, chat or perhaps meet up with fellow kababayans. Pls message me.  Looking forward to hearing, reading from you. Thanks :)

Hi there L-Asia :)
How are you? How are things in Bordeaux? My hubby and I are actually thinking of moving there next year to be closer to his parents.

I'm currently in Paris. We plan to visit his parents end of this month and check out Bordeaux.

I hope you're having a great week.

~ Jo

Hi, Jo,
I'm good thanks. How are you? Nice to meet you. So you plan to visit Bordeaux soon. Thats cool. Do you have kid(s)?
When you visit Bordeaux perhaps we can meet up for a coffee' thé or a glass of wine.. ;)

My eldest is now in Paris working at Orly Airport. Very busy naman sya as he is also trying to attain his license in piloting.

Just msg me again anytime. Talk to you again soon.

No kids yet. Yes, sure, I would love to meet up. I'll add you to my contacts, OK? I'll PM you my email or FB info as well. Take care! And nice "meeting" you as well.

~ Jo

Hi there Jo! 😊

I got so busy the past few weeks/months! Being a mother and a wife takes a lot of your time. But then, the role is very fulfilling 👌😉

How are you? It's so nice to meet you here Jo! Where do you live in Paris? Do you work?

Stay in-touch 😊
Marisol

L-Asia hello dear! 😊

Welcome to our forum and hopefully we all can meet! Oh my God! I'm so hoping for that thing big time!

Cheers hun!
Marisol

Thanks for taking the time to reply, Marisol.
I'm doing well, thanks. Settling in little by little.
I live close to La Defense. And no, I haven't started work here yet. Still trying to improve my French and excited about the trip to the south. Hopefully Bordeaux will live up to our expectations and my husband and I can make the move there. It would be nice to be closer to family. I grew up in a quiet town in Jersey... so I find Paris a bit too noisy (and hectic) for me :) It's a beautiful city though, that I have to admit.

Have a blessed Sunday! Take care.

Jo

Hi again Jo 😊

I lovvveeee Paris but I also agree with you that it's a very hectic city 😅 I hope you'll find Bordeaux better. Never been there but I heard so many good things about the place. If you have Skype maybe we can chat better 😜 mine is marisolheartdan. I've met so many good filipina here specially in this forum. So far they are the sweetest! 😉👍😊

Kisses and enjoy Paris the best way you can before you move to Bordeaux! 💋

MarisolRomero wrote:

Hi again Jo 😊

I lovvveeee Paris but I also agree with you that it's a very hectic city 😅 I hope you'll find Bordeaux better. Never been there but I heard so many good things about the place. If you have Skype maybe we can chat better 😜 mine is marisolheartdan. I've met so many good filipina here specially in this forum. So far they are the sweetest! 😉👍😊

Kisses and enjoy Paris the best way you can before you move to Bordeaux! 💋

I don't have Skype, sorry. I do have a Facebook account. I'll private message you my email addy so you can look me up and add me. Yes, you are  right about enjoying Paris for now. Thank you.

I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Hugs to you.

Jo