Medical for Kuwait

Hi,
I have recieved my work visa for kuwait, prior to this we all had a pre-medical that was conducted, I was cleared in the pre-medical with no problems as i have never had any medical history or illness.

Now many of my friends after the Visa has arrived have gone thru the medical thru GAMCA as its a mandate.

Most have them been failed with no apparent medical illness and resaon, some of them have some patches or calcification marks in their x-ray which was never informed to them in pre-medical.

I decided to have my medical done privately at a GAMCA centre due to this fear. My worst nightmare has come true now - the  doc said the he is a panel doc in GAMCA and i have some scars of some past cold that i had and it has calcified and will never heal.

As per him and medically im FIT and healthy. But GAMCA will never give me a fit certificate ever in the future. Im down with cold now when the xray was taken, could this be due to it.

But the Doc seems very certain thats its unfit as per GAMCA.

you should take this matter to the Kuwait Embassy,they will tell you clearly.

Thnx ace...how to get in touch with the embassy. Any contact information

it will be in delhi .but i think they will have a contact number. or the Consulate in Mumbai.
please visit
http://kuwait.visahq.in/embassy/india/