Second Hand Listings

Hi, I am new to Riyadh and was just wondering where the best place to look for second  hand items for sale is? I am in the market for a bigger TV, but as I am only here on a short contract would prefer to buy used.

Hello Russell Adam

While waiting for members to give you some tips of where you could buy used items in Riyadh, I invite you to drop in an advert in our classifieds section to increase your chances to find the tv you are looking for.

>> TV, Hi-fi, Camera in Riyadh <<

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Below link is an online place to find second hand stuff
expatriates.com/classifieds/riy/

Also there is a place called "haraj" in east Riyadh, but you need a translator with you. I'm a Saudi and can help you in my free time, if you would like to.
An advice: here in Saudi Arabia always bargain unless there is a price sticker :). I also advise you to use the online one, if you didn't find what you're looking for, just go to haraj place.

Cheers
Mansour

try dubizzle.com

desertstorm1 wrote:

Below link is an online place to find second hand stuff
expatriates.com/classifieds/riy/

Also there is a place called "haraj" in east Riyadh, but you need a translator with you. I'm a Saudi and can help you in my free time, if you would like to.
An advice: here in Saudi Arabia always bargain unless there is a pricdissent e sticker :). I also advise you to use the online one, if you didn't find what you're looking for, just go to haraj place.

Cheers
Mansour

are  you sure if  those  stuff still working or can lasts for a week?
I had been to that place, and I saw lots of stuff but  for electronics it's a Big No.  if you  really want  cheap stuff or maybe used one,  try  check in Al Batha. lots of stuff,  for example, a  friend of  mine bought a DVD Player years ago I  guess, so he asked what  brand is. so 
the vendor  replied by saying what brand do  you like
while he's showing the  stickers with different brands which are to be sticked to it. lol