Car to rent

Hi  there , im luking For a car to rent  For 2 months maximum 13000 rs month , dec an jan

Ok i m not in Mauritius now i Will arrive on sunday .
did you Know the company ? Are safe an insured?
they havr cara avalable For the period ?
thanks

Are you still interested in renting a car?

Hi there,

If you get one at that price let me know the number. I am paying MUR 700 per day.

Regards
Rod

i need a car to rent just for a day only at a cheaper rate. inbox me

Thank you for the message. What car is this? Do you have a Suzuki Yimmy? Is it including insurance?
Price if I rent over a year please?

I pay Rs15,000 a month for my car, full insurance, serviced etc this is for a Nissan March, lots of peeps drive these on the island as they are nippy little things :) I hire from a reputable Company and hire one year at a time.
Good luck

hi rosie, do you mind sharing the company details please as i pay 800 rupees a day

Hey, can I get the contact details for the car hire. 12k or so is in my range. Thanks

hunterthepunter wrote:

hi rosie, do you mind sharing the company details please as i pay 800 rupees a day

I have private messaged you with the name and number of the guy I hire from as sure we not allowed to advertise anyones numbers on here.

Hi Rosie! Could you please also pm to me contacts.
Thank you very much for help in advance!

marsowy wrote:

Hi Rosie! Could you please also pm to me contacts.
Thank you very much for help in advance!

I have private messaged you with the name and number of the guy I hire from :)

Hi Rosie,

We are also interested in getting the details of your car hire company. Would you mind sharing if you read this message?

Isabelle

[ Moderated by Kenjee | Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on a public forum + no publicity is allowed on the forum ]

Hello all 

Please refer to our business directory - Car rental in Mauritius for contacts of Car rental professionals or to recommend any car rental services that you have been satisfied with.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi Rosie, we need a car for 2 months.  Would you mind sharing the contact details of the person you are hiring from with us? In advance thanks, Richard

kenjee wrote:

Hello all 

Please refer to our business directory - Car rental in Mauritius for contacts of Car rental professionals or to recommend any car rental services that you have been satisfied with.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Closed