Looking for Stay in/ out babysitter/ maid

Hi, I am looking for stay in or out babysitter. Main Scope
1) To take care of my 4 months old while I went out for work (need to know how to play with baby, not just rock her or carry her only)
2) Do house chores like cleaning/ mopping floors, wash dishes, fold laundry, ironing, wash bathrooms (once a week) while baby is sleeping
3) Settle own meals

If stay in, Mon-Fri; If stay out, Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm (negotiable)

Hi mam good day
                Far as my concern u really need maid for taking care and do house work why don't u try to get at agency better for safe ur baby

You can post your offer as a free add in the appropriate place which is the jobs section in the green banner above the page.

Definitely dont use an agent to bring someone into the country. There are people available here when their current family moves on. The fees are ridiculous and you are at risk of being involved in a scam.

Much better to ask around where you are living to see who is available among the network of helpers. By getting an "off the boat" maid through an illegal agency (i.e Malaysian controls all maids who come into the country legally) you risk they get homesick within a month and leave. Runaways are very common if taken through these casual sources. Proper agencies in Malaysia give you a guarantee of a replacement if this happens.

Do not get conned by fake representatives of agencies, who take your money, get a friend to arrive in Malaysia without any appropriate immigration status, and then you have a problem because you are in fact illegal by hiring them.

hi i want to apply for your job offer pls contact me im cherry from philippines 0182592507

Hi Im jean And I am interested to work with u,u may reach me in my h/p no.+60189664856.Thank u,

For your own safety please don't post personal information like telephone numbers on a public forum, it can harm you more than good.
If you insist to give the OP your telephone number please use the private message system.

hi maam i am available monday to friday stay in with 1,800 salary.i have experience 18years to chinese family.

helo mam,my name is edith im interested

hello..am filipina 42 yrs.old, presently working as a hotel front desk reception and looking for a household or nanny job
i have four children of my own so i am so fond of children..pls. feel free to contact me anytime.tnxs

Hi everybody,

I wil advise those looking for a job and those looking to offer a job to post directly in the Jobs in Kuala Lumpur section please.

Thanks

Priscilla

(Topic closed)

Closed