Egyptian wants to move to ireland help

i need help i am a young  egyptian  guy who wants to move to ireland Galway  for studying and  working and living in ireland  long  term...  my girlfriend is irish    but were  both so  young that we wont  get married  so  yet..  i work in  egypt  so i am trying to  save much as much money as i can where she dont work in ireland... ..  can someone  telll me what is the best way for me to move to ireland i tried  applying for alot of jobs..  hoping for a contract  but  no hope..    if your  egyptian  or not part of the  eu can you help me out please...       my irish  girlfriend  told me the student  visa would be good as it last for  4 years.. and i could work part time..  but if i got  this  student  visa  can i stay in ireland  after  for work  and if it  end up with a  contract or something... advice would be helpful

I would like to inquire about moving to Ireland for Arabs/Egyptians.
I have been applying for jobs for several months and i was never contacted or accepted for any jobs.I speak English and Arabic,have more than 15 years of experience and would like to increase my opportunities, any help.
Thanks

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

Non-EU citizens require a work permit to work in Ireland and the Irish Government have restricted these to specific job skills/professions.

At the top of this Ireland Forum is a post titled "IRELAND - WORK PERMITS"; I recommend you read that and any links contained therein.

Once you have done that, if you have any further specific questions, please come back to us.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team