My Big Move to Mauritius

Is it a good idea to travel to Mauritius with a visiting visa and search for work during my stay, and if I managed to find work, is it acceptable to change my visiting visa to a work visa?  :/

Tamer..

hi,

actually in Mauritius there is 75,000 unemployed. Many doctors, Engineers, It professionals don`t have a real job. they are operating as a freelance in another sector. you can`t travel with a tourist visa then turn it with a working visa. It is impossible. This is a law which prevails internationally. If you want travel then the English saying is right for you: Nothing venture, nothing gain. Venture but beware not for gaining pleasure but for something else as you mentioned it earlier in your post. If you want come as a Tourist then you are welcome and we can even drink a beer together on the beach but traveling with the idea you have in mind, it just like setting your feet in a Titanic boat which has collapsed with an iceberg. Be sure when you put your feet in a boat, it must has a sure & final destination.

The only way that you can stay here is only to find a Mauritian girl and get married then you will be a very good son in law. Maybe you can succeed in this way as your picture is like the "dabbang police officer Salman khaan,

Hi Tamer,

There is a very thin line between taking a challenge and taking a gamble. If you are competent and determined you can make it in any oart of  the world including your own country or also in Mauritius.

Believe in yourself , trust in God and Inshallah you will make it.

I wish you all the best

Cheers
Terence

Thank you Riazan and Terence,
I am not escaping from reality, I was just fond of countries like Mauritius, and I want to visit it even if I am not going to live in it. I think - in some countries - it is possible to change the visiting Visa to a working visa if you managed to find work, however, in some other countries it's impossible, you have to leave then and re-enter the country with a work visa. This is what I was wondering about.

I am not intending to put my family at risk, and I want to run everything as smooth as possible for them if I would take this big moving step.

Thank for your replies.. Have a good day.. :)
Tamer

You forgot the  most important.....
" financial part"!!😐