Being in the UAE... Hunting for a Job - PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY

Dear all:
If you are coming to the UAE  hunting jobs, the best things to do is doing by yourself .... do not pay money those agencies which offer  you delivering your CV to many employers.  I have done so without results at all.
Be careful with:
wisdomjobsgulf.com -  it seems to be a nice place to apply for a jobs but.. after days I have noticed that they repeat jobs it looks like a spam - appears jobs with old dates and they show as it were published recently; I paid to them too;  they promised to deliver my CV to employers but I have received none calls from them.

cvcarrier.com  if you go to this website they offer delivering your CV; they have different packets ..but also is a fraud.. I have paid them and lost my money; I looked for them in the address they report  on website and is a lay; I was in the building the building is under-construction there are not offices there.  I have written to them asking for money back and they never answered back.

The best things to do is going to official websites and networking with your friends and friends of your friends. 

Thanks sipavipe for your advise  :thanks:

Hi ma'am I am living in Dubai currently can you please tell me which is the best platform to search a job here?

You could try Internations to make contacts at very least - networking.

internations.org/

And just what can you do on Internations that you can't do here?

I was a member of Internations and I requested that they cancel my membership. I never regretted doing so, not even once.

During my years of involvement here on Expat-blog I have never been nearly as dissatisfied as I was with Internations.

Cheers,
James            Expat-blog Experts Team

Just to cast a wider net... I'm on both and love for different reasons. Relax sir.....

I believe the best way to get a job is to come on tourist visa, stay with relatives or friends, then you can start looking for job using the newspapers or randomly by fax, email, or office visit to the organization that match ur field of work. Being yourself physically in the country gives you all the advantage u need to get a job.

That's right
I am looking for a job too as a physio and all official website of the hospitals announce about that too
Best luck for you  :idontagree:

Hi job seekers,

I invite you all to post your CV in the Jobs in the United Arab Emirates section, with details of your skills and qualification might surely be of great help.

Regards,

David.

Honestly, I find internations more professional, and think its the right place to find professional network.

I also think, Linkedin.com is awesome website if you looking for jobs. I received many interview calls through my profile on linkedin