Market in San Sebastian

I'll be moving to the western side of PR this fall and am looking into participating in the Friday farmers market in San Sebastian. Is there anybody living in the area that could help me navigate the process to be a vendor there?

Sorry Gregg - I have no clue. So when are you guys coming to La Isla del Encanto?

How's it goin' Gary? I've applied for disability and we are waiting on word from that. It should come any day now. If it's approved we'll get everything in the works right away and should be able to come down this fall sometime. We already have a great school picked out for our 7 year old daughter in Anasco. It's called the MASIS school. Look it up online.

I was hoping someone on the western side of the island might know who to get in touch with so I can find out something about the market in San Sebastian every Friday. You know how much time it can save if you have connections. I'm interested in participating in the market. I just can't seem to find any contact info online. I'll probably need to talk with you about putting together some sort of a website after we get there.

Gregg

GreggK wrote:

How's it goin' Gary?

Good, thanks; busy and that's good. :)

GreggK wrote:

I've applied for disability and we are waiting on word from that. It should come any day now. If it's approved we'll get everything in the works right away and should be able to come down this fall sometime. We already have a great school picked out for our 7 year old daughter in Anasco. It's called the MASIS school. Look it up online.

I'll check it out. This fall, huh, great! No more winters for you! :D

GreggK wrote:

I was hoping someone on the western side of the island might know who to get in touch with so I can find out something about the market in San Sebastian every Friday. You know how much time it can save if you have connections. I'm interested in participating in the market. I just can't seem to find any contact info online.

Yes, I know what you mean. I might be able to find somebody who knows - maybe. I'll be at the West coast this Thursday and will meet with some people who are living there. I'll drop the question - let's see.

GreggK wrote:

I'll probably need to talk with you about putting together some sort of a website after we get there.

That's always possible. :D Did I tell you about the new program we started, economy websites for local small businesses? That could fit your needs and you'd only pay a very reasonable monthly fee which includes everything but the domain name (design/development, hosting, site maintenance).
Let me know when you're here, OK?

No luck, Gregg, the people I talked to in Mayaguez - Hormigueros don't know how to get on the farmer's market.

I'm afraid you'll have to use the PR method: go there and talk to people.

Thanks for your efforts Gary. I managed to get the phone# for the Alcalde's office. I'll have my wife give them a call. Being a native she can navigate her way through the maze much better than I. I hope you enjoyed your trip to the west coast.

Gregg