ANB car lease payment by Sadad issue !

As the title said .I made my car lease payment by sadad on 27-11-2014 and my bill date is 29-11-2014(i made payment in advance ) so the issue is till to date 2-12-2014 i didnt received any confirmation message from sadad that my payment has been done . when i check in my sadad bill payment it is showing my payment in negative (-amount) which means still they didnt deduct my amount . i called ANB two times and got the same answer ok no problem . no any kind of explanation as the customer service officer dont know English and just say " ok no problem" nothing else at all .so if any of you guys have gone through this kind of situation shall i need to visit the bank in person or its just "No Problem" .Do share your experience here .

Mods kindly close the thread . i resolved my issue by visiting there. Thanks.

kashanj wrote:

As the title said .I made my car lease payment by sadad on 27-11-2014 and my bill date is 29-11-2014(i made payment in advance ) so the issue is till to date 2-12-2014 i didnt received any confirmation message from sadad that my payment has been done . when i check in my sadad bill payment it is showing my payment in negative (-amount) which means still they didnt deduct my amount . i called ANB two times and got the same answer ok no problem . no any kind of explanation as the customer service officer dont know English and just say " ok no problem" nothing else at all .so if any of you guys have gone through this kind of situation shall i need to visit the bank in person or its just "No Problem" .Do share your experience here .

If you have made the payment thru SADAD, the amount will be debited to your account.  However, it will be reserved in the said payment queue until the anniversary.  The payment will actually be made to the party only at the anniversary or when the payment gets due.  Hope that clarifies your query.

Thank you for your answer emareace :)

However, just as requested by kashanj, I am closing this topic.

kashanj wrote:

Mods kindly close the thread . i resolved my issue by visiting there. Thanks.

[Topic closed]

Closed