Holiday or Short Term Rental Available

Hello,

I have a three bedroom flat in the lovely residential area of Bugolobi. One of my house mates is returning to Mexico mid/late December. I will be travelling back and forth from December 18th - March 2015. Ideally I would like to rent my flat out to holiday makers or someone that's here short term.

There will be a university professor visiting from the US who will be staying from January 2nd - 13th. Therefore only one room will be available during that time. I'll need to know whether or not you're alright with sharing the space.

The cost will depend on the length of stay, the longer your stay, the more room to negotiate. Email me for more details.

Hi,where in bugolobi,and how much from 16th feb to 4th march?thanks

Hi,

The price is dependant on how many rooms are needed and how many people are staying.

So is it like a self contained furnished house?with toilet ,bathroom kitchen ,t.v,fridge,cooker etc?

It is a fully furnished three bedroom apartment (2nd floor), has a kitchen with fridge/freezer, gas/electric stove oven, small laundry room with large sink & washing machine. Two individual toilets, one bathroom (bath tub/shower/water heater). Only two rooms will be free during that period. Spacious living room and small separate dining area next to the kitchen. Television (not connected to DSTV but can be at an extra cost), stocked bookshelf, the basics like sofas, small coffee tables etc. Decent sized balcony with washing lines for hanging clothes.

Hi,do I share kitchen,bathroom,toilet?can u send me pictures please,

I can email you the photos.

Hi
I hav a house for rent if ur interested,it's on enteebe rd,get back.thanks

@Kiconco11
If you have a house to rent can I assume that your interest in my apartment is void. I had emailed you about arranging a viewing but have now revoked that offer.

@dawacl3333
If you are still in need of a place to stay during December-January. You can private message your email address and I will send you some photos of the apartment.

Hi David,

If you can email me that'll be great the rooms won't be available until the 20th though.

Regards,
Isabella

@ IsabellaExpat > Please note that the forum is mainly for debates about expatriation. For the housing offers, do note that they should be posted in the Housing in Kampala forum as it is the most appropriate section. As such, i invite you to post your offer in the same section please.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Noted, will do.

:)

I ll stay in Kampala from 17 th january 2015 to 30th january 2015, that is two weeks. Is it possible to get just a room for rent for that period ?

Hey,

Possible.

Email me on [email protected].

Cheers.