Family immigration to Canada

Hi everyone,

I am planning to apply for Canada immigration with my wife and little son. Both of us have university degrees in our home countries. I have a master's degree in political science and public administration and my wife is graduated in pedagogy. I speak English and fair French and I have more than 10 years of work experience in local and International Institutions. Therefore I need some recommendations/answers to the following questions:

1. Which is the best place to go to Canada for the newcomers.
2. Is there a problem for my wife to apply even she does not speak English.
3. We used to have the refugee status becaue of wars in ex-Yugoslavia. Now we live in an ethnically divided Town which is the source of continuous ethnic clashes. Can we apply as refugees or standard immigration applicants.

Looking to your prompt response,

Thanks,

I am from Delhi, India and would like to Migrate to Ontario, Canada with my family ( 01 Son+01 Doughter ) I & My wife are graduate from Delhi University, working as Tour Manager in Travel Company. Have experience of more then 12 Years.
Please tell me about immigration law and can i migrate to Canada.

PLEASE VISIT CANADIAN GOVERNMENT SITE WWW.CIC.GC.CA
DON'T BE VICTIM OF A FRAUD. BEWARE OF ANY AGENT OR EVEN A CANADIAN IMMIGRATION CONSULTANT!

Hi all! Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I suggest you to have a look at the Life in Canada guide, there are lots of informations and useful links.

(Narayani> May i ask you not to use caps lock please. thank you)

I wish you all good luck.
Christine

Please visit Canadian govt. site www.cic.gc.ca for full information. Don't be victim of a fraud. Now a days many Canadian agencies, caregiver agencies, immigration consultant have been cheating foreign nationals/job seekers at the name of job in Canada and immigration assitance to Canada. Canadian police and government authorities do not investigate a complaint from outside Canada. They will say you please report the case to your local police! Even cheaters are living in Canada or you can prove the matters.
At (www.cic.gc.ca) you can give self assessment test for the immigration to the Canada.  The eligibility tool to get an idea of whether your application would be eligible for processing.Pass mark is 67 for immigration to Canada as a fedral skilled workers immigration program. your occuption have to listed on 29 occupation list of Canadian immigration new rules( from june 2010). Regarding your wife, If you are the principal applicant it would not be difference for your wife's points in English ability. If she is graduate she will earn some point for you. There is many ways to immigrate to Canada. Please visit Canada govt. site many times till you can undrstand.
Do you think it will be easy to immigrate Canada as a refugees basis? I don't have idea about this..
I just share my experiences ...

Best of luck