Disabled, and want to have a ride on a motorbike through vungtau.

Gents, Motorbikers.
My eldest  daughter, Fenna from Holland and here boyfriend are coming over to Vietnam on Jan second 2015. Her boyfriend, Rogier used to drive motorbike in the Netherlands, but due to a big stroke in the head,some 8/10 months ago, all off his dreams are shattered. I have seen, big, ''big'' kind off trikes/bikes (american i think) from HCM with a lot of noise. They show up once every 4  weeks at the front beach, or so here in Vungtau and they are with around 10 big motherf''''ers, Is there a bikegroup with a big three wheeler who is willing to take him on a trip/tour when you are relaxing in this area, during there stay here in Vungtau. I would appreciate any offer and we can adjust dates.
Ciao Ron, Vungtau.

Festeem wrote:

Gents, Motorbikers.
My eldest  daughter, Fenna from Holland and here boyfriend are coming over to Vietnam on Jan second 2015. Her boyfriend, Rogier used to drive motorbike in the Netherlands, but due to a big stroke in the head,some 8/10 months ago, all off his dreams are shattered. I have seen, big, ''big'' kind off trikes/bikes (american i think) from HCM with a lot of noise. They show up once every 4  weeks at the front beach, or so here in Vungtau and they are with around 10 big motherf''''ers, Is there a bikegroup with a big three wheeler who is willing to take him on a trip/tour when you are relaxing in this area, during there stay here in Vungtau. I would appreciate any offer and we can adjust dates.
Ciao Ron, Vungtau.

Next time you see these guys why not try chatting to them.

You mean:
- 1 bike for your daughter and 1 three wheels bike for her bf?
- After Jan 2nd 2015?