Vietnamese 'woman' strips off when stopped by CGST Police

http://www.thanhniennews.com/Uploaded/minhhung/2014_11_30/lot_do_2_XLNF.jpg?width=840

Vietnamese transgender woman stripped down to her panties in front of
several on duty traffic cops in Bac Giang Province, Northern VietNam, on Friday.

A 'woman', whose car was pulled over last Friday, stripped down to her panties to flaunt 'her' body, a senior police official in Bac Giang said.

Colonel DO Hong Truyen, chief of the provincial traffic police force, confirmed on Saturday the authenticity of images of the woman dressed in her panties after they spread on the InterNet over the weekend.

“After being notified of the information, I asked my colleagues to verify it," he said. DO said the person involved was formerly male but his gender reassigned after migrating to the US. Some said the woman is Vietnamese-American. But DO didn't confirm this.

Colonel DO also dismissed widespread rumors that the woman stripped off to protest the cops on duty after her car was pulled over. “She only wanted to show off her body, which 'she' thought was appealing. But since the incident happened near the traffic police checkpoint, many passers-by misunderstood it and interpreted it differently", he said.

“It happened very fast and she drove away quickly."

Witnesses said the incident happened at around 09.00H on Friday, when the woman's car with Ha Noi license tags was stopped near the Van Trung Industrial Park in Bac Giang's Quan Viet Yen.

Purely from the point of view of a photographer, I would, upon first reading the thread title, like to have been there.
As he story progressed to the second word, my interest faded, as I realised someone else had taken the photos.

That is as subtle as I get.