Rent for single room in KL near Damansara heights

I am planning to relocate to KL in January 2015. My office is going to be in Damansara heights.

What would be the rent for a single room in this area? I am essentially looking at walking down to office or take public transport for a short distance. Please advice which areas should I consider staying at.

Thanks

U can stay in mutiara damansara or damansara utama. The only public transport is by bus or taxi. There will be train but will complete in 2015/16 if im not mistaken. (;

Thanks for information :)

Take a look at www.ibilik.my or www.mudah.com.my for flat shares in that area.

Just because its called damansara doesnt mean its close.Damansara heights is NOT close to Mutiara Damansara or Damansara perdana.Its a long way. You could stay in Bangsar. Where in Damansara height is your office..Its a place where there are offices and large bungalows. SO its spread out

spe wrote:

Just because its called damansara doesnt mean its close.Damansara heights is NOT close to Mutiara Damansara or Damansara perdana.Its a long way. You could stay in Bangsar. Where in Damansara height is your office..Its a place where there are offices and large bungalows. SO its spread out

Hi Spe,

You are right. My office is in Wisma Uoa Damansara. So I would want to live nearby the Help university. I wouldn't want to go beyond Bangsar because then the travel would become a big problem especially without a car.

The houses along Jalan Kasah may have rooms to rent.But if they do its mainly for banglas or phillipinos who are waitressing staff. If not theres Twins Condo where you can share a condo , nice decent, luxury condo.The furthest will be Bangsar Puteri which is still a walk away .SInce Twin and Bagsar Puteri are in high end areas there may not necessarily have rooms to let but you could always try. The above places mentioned are easily walking distance to/from UOA

Hi. I have room to rent out only for professional. Single room for single professional. Please email me your details. Thank you.

thanks for your short infromation abuot the single room rent,
but you didn't mentioned the rent priece how much is for USD for one mount.

againt thanks alot:

Hi Mrs:

how much is the price for one mount in USD.
my email: [email protected]

It's USD300 to USD600 and only for female professional. With 24 hours security and facilities like swimming pool, gym, 1 car park.

Thank you

Many thanks Dear Friend,
for your exactly information.

and I want to chat you abuot citisenship in Malaysia for Afghan peopl,
the Lincoln Unvesity came to Afghanistan to collect the students for study in Loncoln University.
My wife will come to Malaysia in Loncoln univrsity for studing,
If me and my small child come there, the governmment of Malaysia will accepte me and my family as a citisenship in Malaysia.
If accepted me, can I find a job there for incomming.

thanks,
your cinserly Bashir:

No an easy one.The Govt is clamping Universities that are giving permits to people of non student age.And these Universities could be charging higher and higher without guarantees and if they cant get you a permit, they will not refund as its not the most legal thing to do.The amount of Africans who came in this way and now crime rate is very high so its not a good idea. Try another country.