Interested in sharing apartment or home with other female

I am a 61 year old female interested in sharing apartment with other female in either  Cuencas or Salinas. I speak Spanish witch is my native language. I have lived in the US for over 40 years. Now I am ready to live abroad.

Hi Joy, I don't know if you're on Facebook or not, but it would be a great place to ask.  There is a large and active bunch at the Ecuador Expat Group.

Joanne (still in Wichita)

Hi Joy, I hope you are enjoying Cuenca.  I am planning to move to Cuenca by April 1 and wondered if you are looking for a roommate still.  I am 64 and live in Houston currently.  Recently retired and ready to enjoy Ecuador.  I've been there three times.

Hola . I am Colorado woman in mid- 60s (recently of BsAs Argentina) moving to Salinas ( or Bahia)  in May. I'd love to find compatible female housemate. Will visit mid April to scout out area for beach house/condo. Let's chat.

Joyfv wrote:

I am a 61 year old female interested in sharing apartment with other female in either  Cuencas or Salinas. I speak  witch,   my native language. I have lived in the US for over 40 years. Now I am ready to live abroad.

Were you living in Salem, Mass?

I will start my journey in Cuenca.  I find the coast too humid for a lengthy stay.  I live on the Gulf Coast, so the mountains appeal to me.  I plan to visit the coast, of course and will be in Ecuador no later than mid April.  Hopefully sooner!

Hello everyone,

Just for information, for any house sharing project, you can also post your ads in the Shared accommodation in Cuenca section. ;)

Shaazia
Expat.com Team