Do we need to submit original certificates for Saudi Visa

Hi,

I am asking these questions for a friend of mine. I have 2 doubts

- He is a degree holder. He is applying for Saudi work VISA and the recruitment agency is asking for submission of original degree certificates? Is it required?

Also, does one have to submit every semester's marks lists as well?

Please let me know. Thanks

Hello Srav,

Once your friend has received a work visa in his name, in order to have it processed and stamped on his passport, he needs to produce all his original degrees.

Since there have been a lot of cases of forged transcripts in India and Pakistan, the authorities have started to demand as many papers as possible  since a genuine candidate should have all these in his file. ( Example admit card with photographs. separate marks sheet, if you got the degree from abroad your old passports with visa for those countries for the years you claim you were studying there, course offer letter, payment receipts of fees for each semester etc.)

Hi Riaz,

Thanks for helping me. My friend has only received an offer letter from the Company. The Consultant has asked him to get the certificates and passport and submit it immediately after going for the medical test.

Hope it is fine to do as he has suggested.

Thanks once again for your advice.