Maximum Limit to stay out of Bahrain for family visa ?

My wife is now staying  in India for delivery, is there any problem for staying out side bahrain for more than one year ?
her visa is valid for another 1 year. If it is expire automatically, can we apply for renewal or new visa without any problem ? 

Please help me !

dear salam_d,

for renewal of visa your wife needs to be here, once the visa expires i believe you cannot renew it you need to apply for a new one. Your company will give you better information regarding the same.

good luck!

T&R
Arjun

Arjun. Thank you for your kind reply.

Let me know, is there any automatic cancellation after a specific period (I mean not after 2 yr) something like "Automatic visa cancellation of UAE Visa if 6 months outside UAE"

dear salam_d,

i am really not sure about this rule but it guess visa is valid till expiry date there is not such rule, but just to be 100% sure just contact your company regarding the same.

good luck!

T&R
Arjun

It's not like Saudi Arabia , but when you have a valid visa , I guess it doesn't matter for how long you are out of Bahrain !

If the visa get's expired , that is a big issue !

Pay a visit to Nationality, Passport & Residence Affairs  and get a prompt reply  :cool:

gunner is right - your wife can return to Bahrain after a long stay outside the country, as long as the visa remains valid. There is no concept of automatic cancellation of visa for long stays outside Bahrain.

If the visa expires, then a new visa has to be applied for and obtained before she can return to Bahrain.

Thank you all my friends for your valuable replies ....    :):top: