I am looking for Trustable propertie Agencies in Plovdiv

Hello all i am looking for anyone that can tell me the name of some Trustable propertie Agencies in Plovdiv that has a website and adress/office etc etc.

Please let me know.

Many thanks!

Joey ;)

Hey Joey, are you in Exeter as there is an agent in Bristol that you can look up you can go into a search engine and look at BG agent his name is zack quareshi? (I used them to buy a house, which I am happy with, being quite close to Bristol from your locaction might be worth looking into?)
Sorry that I can't just give you the address but apparently it is a form of advertising?!!
(I gave a builders name with the company and was advertising, thought I was just offering someone help)
Anyhow best wishes, Steve.

Hello Joey,

I hope you are very well.
By the course of introduction my name is Nedka Onova, lawyer, Bazlyankov, Stanoev and Tashev Law office Bulgaria.

The real estate agency I can recommend is called Lidera - lidera.imot. bg/
The email is [email protected], 032/622 227; 0897/086 178; 0882/646 888
The manager of the company is called Kalina Vetin.

I have been working with this agency for more than 5 years in the areas of sale-purchase and renting. The team is very professional and reliable.

[moderated: no free ads please register your company in the business directory]

Kind regards
Nedi

Hi Nedi > please note that promoting your company freely on the forum is not allowed. I would also invite you to recommend this real state agent in the Plovdiv business directory.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Joey  > if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to post them on the forum.

Thank you
Christine
Expat.com team

Hi Mate

Try these guys [email protected] they might be able to help you find what your looking for....

Tay....

Hi Tay Mate,

That is not really a office or a website is it Mate? its a Gmail account not much of a help but thanks anyway.

And if anyone has a website or office address in plovdiv send me a personal message then please bcus it is not allowed to advertise in the open thank you ;)

HI Nedka me and the wife have a apartment in sunnybeach and thinking of a house in Plovdiv area we could rent out unfurnished  how does Bulgarian law stand about renting out property . Thanks for your time Bill

Hello Bill,

The Bulgarian legislation provides that a rent agreement can be signed for the term up to 10 years. Such contract must be certified by a notary and registered in the Registry Agency, Land Register. Fees will be due / state and notary fees/ depending on the price agreed.
Do you choose village around Plovdiv?
Kind regards
Nedka Onova

HI Thanks for that info yes we thinking of Plovdiv area we were looking at a auction last year in the village of chirpin but noticed all the window were broken which says the area is not safe .bye Bill