Al Hasa get together/compound

Hi everyone I have recently moved to AL Hasa and would like to know if there are any compounds in the area. I'm an American and would like to meet new people. Also if there is any interest in a get together or meet up with other expats in the area would be nice, either in the local area or compound. What about arranging a trip to Kobar or Bahrain on the weekends.

Let me know thanks.

Hi Aremkay,

I suggest you to post an advert in the Flats for rent in Dammam section, this might surely help you find what you are looking for. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Thanks bud.

Aremkay wrote:

Hi everyone I have recently moved to AL Hasa and would like to know if there are any compounds in the area. I'm an American and would like to meet new people. Also if there is any interest in a get together or meet up with other expats in the area would be nice, either in the local area or compound. What about arranging a trip to Kobar or Bahrain on the weekends.

Let me know thanks.

Hi I am dr.from india ,moving to hofuf next month.

Is there a way of finding medical professionals (expats) living in Al-hasa?

Dr Chandresh wrote:
Aremkay wrote:

Let me know thanks.

Hi I am dr.from india ,moving to hofuf next month.

Welcome to Al Ahsa Dr. CHANDRESH

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please share your contact details via pm. Thank you