Saudi Visa Agents in UK

Hi Guys,

Finally, I have received my visa approval from Saudi and I am now in the process of applying for the visa in London.

Could someone please provide me details of some trusted visa agents in the UK ?

I need a fast service visa (hopefully 3 ~ 4 days) ( & reasonably priced) as I need to travel quickly to Saudi.

I am based in Manchester.

Thanks

You may try Unique Visa Services. they are based in Manchester itself

uvsuk.com/

I know some good ones in London but if you prefer Manchester, try contacting the above.

Hi

Thanks for the link.

Can you please provide me with the names in London. The Manchester agent is rather expensive (£175 per application).

Sadly, my employer does not cover the visa expenses.

It is very strange. The Employer infact needs to provide you with a good agent and cover the charges. You are not responsible for it . Anyways, this is the one for London, Harley

harleymedvisa.co.uk/contact.html

If you need any help, let me know.

I just got my visa through a agent appointed by my employer. Normally your employer should cover the cost of your visa. I went to see them and found that lady in the office is very efficient and on the ball.
Their contact details.

Harley Medical and Visa Services Limited
15 Harley Street
LONDON
W1G 9QQ
Reg No: 6596991 (UK)

Tel: +44 (0) 207 636 7333
Fax: +44 (0) 207 636 7373
E-Mail: [email protected]

Yasmeen1990 wrote:

It is very strange. The Employer infact needs to provide you with a good agent and cover the charges. You are not responsible for it . Anyways, this is the one for London, Harley

harleymedvisa.co.uk/contact.html

If you need any help, let me know.

Hi Yasmeen,

That was my initial conception. I contacted HR of my employer to ask whether I can use a visa agent to expedite the process, and they said no, I have to do it myself. I am quite disappointed as I was hoping to get a quick visa as I must travel in 2 weeks time.
Is it because my employer is a government University?

I have two choices: (1) do it myself and take the hassle of collating the documents and travelling to London, but I do not know how long it would take to issue a visa - less costs though, (2) do it through a visa agent and pay for the costs myself, less turnaround time probably and less headache.

What do you advise, should I go for option 1 or 2?

Many thanks

UK Oasis wrote:

I just got my visa through a agent appointed by my employer. Normally your employer should cover the cost of your visa. I went to see them and found that lady in the office is very efficient and on the ball.
Their contact details.

Harley Medical and Visa Services Limited
15 Harley Street
LONDON
W1G 9QQ
Reg No: 6596991 (UK)

Tel: +44 (0) 207 636 7333
Fax: +44 (0) 207 636 7373
E-Mail: [email protected]

Hi UK Oasis,

Thanks for sharing the details.

I have sent them an email asking for a quote yesterday. I still have not received a response yet.

Do you remember the handling costs and processing time when you applied through them?

I do have the medicals and degrees attested by Saudi cultural attache'.

Thanks